Kidney Dialysis??

limitless84

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
if someone is on kidney dialysis who i will take them for immediate coverage or if no one will whats the best option?

if someone is on kidney dialysis who i will take them for immediate coverage or if no one will whats the best option?

I would go with SNL, I never use Monu or Americo beyond their level coverage. If hes past 65-70, and/or smokes, you might be better off with Vantis/Gerber since SNL might be too high.

seriously dude? you think there's a carrier out there who will give a dialysis patient day 1 coverage?

Kemper for GI, or SNL for Graded. Id check the rates on both because both are ROP. Im finding SNL to be lower than Kemper and Gerber. I wrote a 70 year old with SNL graded a few weeks ago. It beat Gerbers price by $15 month and the comp is more for SNL graded than Kemper GI.

seriously dude? you think there's a carrier out there who will give a dialysis patient day 1 coverage?

Don't think he did which is why he said if no what's the best option.

I guess your "training and support" isn't for newby's. haha

Kemper is terrible, their customer service is crap and their rates are sky high. Not surprising since Reserve National is the carrier. Not sure what attracts so many agents to them.

Kemper is terrible, their customer service is crap and their rates are sky high. Not surprising since Reserve National is the carrier. Not sure what attracts so many agents to them.

They are ok to have in your bag. The comm sux but ive never wrote enough to experience their customer service. I try to write other carriers, SNL has been good on their ROP products.

They are ok to have in your bag. The comm sux but ive never wrote enough to experience their customer service. I try to write other carriers, SNL has been good on their ROP products.

I wrote a Kemper app the second week of January and it's still pending. There isn't underwriting so wtf. Gerber is faster and that's not saying much.

Back