Kidney Transplant in 1983

Zanetti90

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Current client had kidney transplant in 1983,donor was his sister(still alive ) Doesn't smoke, good shape. From your experience which carrier will take him without breaking the bank.

Thanks in advance

I don't believe there is an answer for what you are looking for.

when it comes to fully underwritten, actuarial guidelines are standard across the board with all companies. I've had a number of cases regarding past cancer, copd, and surgery issues. What I've found is that every time the different carriers come back with the same ratings. I've never had a kidney transplant client, and I hate to say "ask your upline", but the fact is you could take 30 minutes of your time and call 5 different companies with a "risk assesment" and they will tell you then and there what you are "likely" looking at.

Hit companies like NA, Trans, Protective, Genworth, etc...

In reality IUL might not be the best option for someone with health conditions.

The one thing I can remember was when I first started with a mutual company, my colleague's client got rated table 4 and she shopped it was able to get table 2 somewhere else. Not a huge difference.

The one thing I can remember was when I first started with a mutual company, my colleague's client got rated table 4 and she shopped it was able to get table 2 somewhere else. Not a huge difference.

If applicant with kidney transplant got a T2 offer, I hope they took it immediately.

I probably wouldn't pursue this case as an IUL case as the rating will mostly likely be substantial.

Perhaps as a GUL case and this would be a good time of the year to start shopping.

If applicant with kidney transplant got a T2 offer, I hope they took it immediately.

I probably wouldn't pursue this case as an IUL case as the rating will mostly likely be substantial.

Perhaps as a GUL case and this would be a good time of the year to start shopping.

No, that client did not have kidney trouble. I believe it was height-weight ratio

Back