Kitchen Table Seminars

padthaiforlunch

Guru
1000 Post Club
Ok. So, I'm getting ready to do my first mailing. Target market is 50-60 - age and income with home values of ~$180k.

While I suppose I could pull together a ppt presentation and shell out for a gourmet meal. But I think I am better at one-on-one.

Rather than enticing with food, my plan is the find pain on the phone and then visit their home to discuss strategies for protecting their nest egg.

I think I will drop 2,000 pieces, check response rate, tweak if needed and repeat.

Has anyone done this? Thoughts?

Those of you doing seminars: where are you getting your lists? Do you pay extra for DNC scubbed so you can follow up on the phone, or is that a waste of money?

Thanks.

Ok. So, I'm getting ready to do my first mailing. Target market is 50-60 - age and income with home values of ~$180k.

While I suppose I could pull together a ppt presentation and shell out for a gourmet meal. But I think I am better at one-on-one.

Rather than enticing with food, my plan is the find pain on the phone and then visit their home to discuss strategies for protecting their nest egg.

I think I will drop 2,000 pieces, check response rate, tweak if needed and repeat.

Has anyone done this? Thoughts?

Those of you doing seminars: where are you getting your lists? Do you pay extra for DNC scubbed so you can follow up on the phone, or is that a waste of money?

Thanks.

My best response was cold calling seniors turning 70 1/2 and asking if they wanted some free info regarding rules and regulations concerning their IRA. I would also put in some info about annuities LTC and FInal Expense.

4 or 5 business days later I would follow up and make sure they got my packet in the BLUE envelope. I would then try to set the appointment.

Interesting! I didn't know the American Express/Ameriprise "drop your business card in this fish bowl and you can win a free lunch!" was called a "parlor meeting".

Latest posts

Back