Know any gay doctors in Austin, TX?

Why someone would request a gay doctor is beyond me, I think this person has serious issues. He should request a competent doctor sexual orientation aside.

I clicked on GayMonkey and it redirected me to Sti's website??? Very odd. :D

I wonder if there is a similar resource somewhere in San Francisco for folks who want to locate doctors who are not gay.

Any ideas Al?

Winter

I don't think there are any doctors in SF that are not gay. :-)

On the same note I believe Aetna writes domestic partners nationwide now, although I am not sure how the rates are calculated - I guess just run two male quotes and total the rate?

Why in the world would they request a gay doctor? Shouldn't the requirement be a good doctor.

That's bizarre, like me asking for an Italian doctor. Wait, do they even exist? LOL

I can definitely understand why a person would want to go to a gay doctor if he or she was gay.

Most women want female gynecologists. No one wants to feel inhibited in the doctor's office. A frank discussion might save a person's life.

I think that it is different than wanting a gay accountant or insurance agent. One's sexuality would not have impact on the tax code or insurance rates.

I think that it is different than wanting a gay accountant or insurance agent. One's sexuality would not have impact on the tax code or insurance rates.

So how would it effect medical treatment? I would go to a male or female doctor - what matters is the competence of their service not their lifestyle or what they do behind closed doors.

We do a ton of Gay / Bi marketing , always have - they are great customers of mine and this has never come up one time in 6 years of specifically marketing the gay community.

I still say it is a very odd question and irrelevant towards medical care. My opinion of course.

Back