Know Any Lead Co's that Work on Commission?

2112Greg

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm trying to find a reliable and effective lead generating/appointment setting company that works on commission of sales as opposed to some dollar amount per lead.

Me and another agent here in Austin have been looking for a company that can do this and are more comfortable with working a company that doesn't require upfront costs and/or contracts until they've proved themselves.

Know anybody like this or am I dreaming...???

heh...I kinda think that, but check this. We're working with a company right now that DOES! In fact, he's posted an intro here, but it's not how I found the company (he found my ad on Craig's List). I don't want to out him until I know for sure that it's not working (which will be tomorrow, most likely). What we're having trouble with they don't seem to be actually making the calls and they are just making up appointments and sending them to us...! Yea, it's bizarro! But what's completely retarded about it is that they don't get jack from us until something gets sold (and it's a pretty sweet deal for them, too). But I'll leave the details out until we're convinced that it's all screwed up. We started using them on Tuesday...

But if there is one, surely there is another! I mean, they'd make a pile more money...at least with our arrangement.

Maybe I am dreaming, but I hope not...!

Originally Vimo operated on a commission split. Don't recall the details, but it didn't seem to work out. Can't say if they are still willing to work on the come.

Personally, I would never want to work on that basis.

Know anybody like this or am I dreaming...???

It's called an IMO with a free lead program. Problem is they don't work. Generally speaking the only people that want someone else to take the risk in paying for their leads is someone that has never worked leads effectively...otherwise they would buy their own leads and take andvantage of the higher commission structure.

I have yet to find one IMO that is effectively promoting this type of program...it always fails. For a lead company to do this would never work for a multitude of reasons.

Doesn't the appointment setter have to be insurance licensed to share in commissions? I think this type of arrangement is illegal if you're not working with a licensed agent.

Doesn't the appointment setter have to be insurance licensed to share in commissions? I think this type of arrangement is illegal if you're not working with a licensed agent.

Correct...this post reminded me of the guy a few months ago that wanted to be a "closer"...why bother with a license and getting appointed...didn't have time for all that paperwork.

Back