Know Before You Go or Not?

Middle of the road rates, higher commission, bonuses , no diabetes and heart issues, a little tighter on underwriting than some

----------

Middle of the road rates, higher commission, bonuses , no diabetes and heart issues, a little tighter on underwriting than some, old style final expense program

I haven't seen them mentioned on the board. Do they have a niche? What do their premiums look like?

American Home Life's niche is high commissions. You won't be able to put everything with them, but I throw whatever I can that way. They are never going to be the cheapest, but they are extremely easy to deal with and pay better than most with a very large bonus structure.
Here is something that is really odd that I have found out with them. Their male smoker graded, is a 1 yr true graded benefit. 50% for death in year one, then full after that. So someone with current cancer could get a 50/100 benefit, but only if they are a male smoker. Their other graded is 50/75/100.

Middle of the road rates, higher commission, bonuses , no diabetes and heart issues, a little tighter on underwriting than some

----------

You may want to look at their app again. I believe section one asks about diabetes with heart. They also have a weird question about having diabetes for 10 or more years. Can't remember exactly how it is worded

American Home Life has the easiest/fastest/best POS interview around. Literally takes 3-5 minutes and you have a final approval and a policy number. They run a MIB and script check, ask about any meds that are questionable, then ask 3 health questions and you're done.

Sounds similar to family benefit life.

Back