Know of an honest Direct Mail Co. ???

MacCrazy

Anybody know of a good & honest direct mail company with a Final Expense piece that works

I'd be much abliged to any man or woman that could rustle up such a critter

Thank'Ye

Try Lead Strategies out of New York. I did a mailing with them. Only problem was that they waited until they had 4-8 leads to send them to me so I am going to do my own mailings through a local printer. This way, the lead cards will come to me a week or two quicker. Also did buz with Lead Connections autodialer (terrible) and 724 Care telemarketers (terrible). Previous posts have recommended Need-A-Lead.

If they do not send you leads daily then you shouldn't use them. Try Lead Concepts or MSPM.
Agreed. I dropped Lead Strategies when they stopped emailing response cards daily.

I went to Lead Concepts and although they cost about $20 more per $1,000, they designed the card for free and send emails daily.

You get what you pay for. That's why SAI doesn't charge for advice.

Rick

Yes, but he took the ROP rider so he'll be on here forever! ;)

Me? They are trying to rescind! :yes:

The Jackass

No Al. People here are just jealous of your wit and wisdom. You certainly have won over some of us - at least me!

Can you send me an autographed picture. I would cherish it on my wall.

XOXO

Rick

No Al. People here are just jealous of your wit and wisdom. You certainly have won over some of us - at least me!
Can you send me an autographed picture. I would cherish it on my wall.
XOXO
Rick

Don't be so cheap, go out and buy a dartboard. They are not that expensive.

Back