KSKJ info needed

mudhound

Guru
100+ Post Club
Shoot cookies. I have been seeing them mentioned for the past 4-5 years!
Are they a low price leader?
Do they have wonderful underwritting?
Do their comp excel?
How do you get contracted with them?
Please someone tell me.

Do their comp excel?
Please someone tell me.
They are certainly a low price leader.. Other than that I can't tell you anything about them. However, I think FEXcontracting is their leading IMO. Get in touch with Scott (newby on the forum) ,, FEX "street" comissions can be found here.. Final Expense Commission Levels

Low comp (very low)
$500 capped advance if you can even get advanced.
$3000 in a month is the max advances total.
Clients have to be baptized Christians (mixing religion and business)

Yes they have low prices. I just wont ever sell them and the clients wouldn't even be able to pronounce the name.

Do their comp excel?
Please someone tell me.

They are most similar to TransAmerica as far as underwriting. But much lower premiums. They have a prefered and standard that are both 1st day full coverage. If you are familiar to what Trans takes on prefered and standard, it’s bascally identical. But KSKJ’s standard product is priced right n line with most company’s prefered.

They also offer a Graded plan but unlike Trans, this one has real coverage start after the 12th month rather than the 24th. It’s priced close to Gerber but has between 40% to 60% death benefit from months 13 to 24 depending on the applicants age. And full benefit at the 24th month. The graded plan pays the full 100% commission the same as the other products.

KSKJ also has participating Whole-Life, term and annuities that are all very competitive.

Commissions are lower than most FE companies. 100% is what all FE agents start at regardless of production. If you make it into their top 10 agents list you can get a little more. Our agency FexContracting does the majority of their FE contracting. We have 9 of their top 10 agents again this year. And 35 of their top 50. The other agent is not an FE agent but is their largest annuity producer.

A big difference with them that helps them keep their rates so low is they start everyone as earned. No advances. If you put up several months of good production and good persistency you can be approved for advances.

KSKJ also will not accept agents with financial or background issues. They are much stricter on this than any other company.

Applicants have to be Christian since they are a Christian Fraternal. Agents do not have to be Christian.

We (FexContractng) have had a lot of input into the product design and tweaking. KSKJ works very closely with us and the agents that sell them to consistently improve. They are the fastest growing fraternal in the country but small enough to be very easy to work with and get to know everyone on a 1st name basis.

They are also different in that they do not want a million agents. They want a small agent force that writes a lot of business with them. They want every contracted agent to make convention and make it fairly easy to do so for everyone that really tries. And their conventions are top notch. They will have a backup trip that agents can win that did not achieve convention status.

They are in limited states. As with any company just check FexQuotes to see if they are in your state. If they don’t show on the Quoter, they aren’t there. There is a free version o our website at FexContracting.com if you don’t have a subscription (shame on you if you don’t subscribe to FexQuotes. It’s fantastic. )

KSKJ want agents that are direct to their GAs. They do not allow pyramid recruiting. They want agents that are trained and managed properly. They will term agents that don’t produce or that do bad things that other companies sometimes accept (not filling out replacement forms, clean sheeting, churning, etc.)

They are a very desirable product for agents that like to offer low premiums and don’t mind giving up some commission for that. In my experience, that is a lot of agents.

We (FexContracting) have a broker division and have a LOT of agents that just have KSKJ only through us. You do not have to have everything moved just to pick them up. Or for agents that are full on with us we have our highly effective set cost direct mail lead program (if your territory is open) and extensive training.

Feel free to reach out if you want more info or to pick up the contract.

Last edited:
Low comp (very low)
$500 capped advance if you can even get advanced.
$3000 in a month is the max advances total.
Clients have to be baptized Christians (mixing religion and business)

Yes they have low prices. I just wont ever sell them and the clients wouldn't even be able to pronounce the name.

That is incorrect info on the advancing. Your Upline determines the ultimate advance. $10,000 advance monthly is fine once the agent builds up to it and writes good business.

That is incorrect info on the advancing. Your Upline determines the ultimate advance. $10,000 advance monthly is fine once the agent builds up to it and writes good business.

So what is it BEFORE the agent builds up to it?

So what is it BEFORE the agent builds up to it?

Everyone starts at no advance. Some never want one. But anyone who does just needs to write five or six cases and have them paying premiums for a few months. Then I can approve them for $3500 advance which they will cap out the first month that they write $4400 (80% advance). Many will never hit that cap if they are just using them not as a main company. Most agents don't write $52,800 a year with any one company that is not their main company.

If an agent is just getting going with insurance and doesn't have good cash flow yet, I tell them to just write cases that they couldn't get without the KSKJ low rates. That way they are getting advanced with their other business and the KSKJ business that they are paid as-earned on is just extra business that they wouldn't have gotten other wise. They will easily write a few cases per month that way and it's extra money rather than reducing their cash flow. Then after a few months of that they can get started on advances and write them more often when they want to.

If hit their cap I can increase it to $5,000 $7500 and finally $10,000 IF they are writing numbers that warrant those limits. And we have many agents that do.

Agents don't like restrictions, I get that, BUT KSKJ is smart because they are doing the right things to keep their premiums and underwriting very, very competitive by eliminating (or very close to eliminating) debts from the agents. This builds a much stronger agent force and protects the company and GAs.

We've all been hit by agents that roll huge debts with Foresters, Trans, MOO, RNA, etc. Some IMOs even get wiped out by the debts and most of the down line mini-recruiters get blown out of the business by them.

KSKJ's system is definitely not attractive to the scam artists or the weaker agents that can't cash flow their budget. But for the agents that are more established, they really love it.

What about recessions? Will Mr. Lebowitz or his family have to provide evidence of a baptism? What if Mr. Clay later converts and is Mr. Ali, will they rescind his certificate?

Back