KSKJ Life in CA..contracting Agents?

Yes, they're in California. Don't know if they're contracting new agents or not. You could call them and ask. VP Sales & Mktg Paul Kaiser 1-800-843-5755 Ext.512

FEX Contracting has the ability to contract agents with KSKJ. Paul is at the FEX Symposium this week partying with JDEasy. (The #1 KSKJ agent in the country)

Travis

Last edited:
I was thinking Newby said you guys didn't like to contract California agents.

You have a good memory. That was from a few years back. We take good agents in any state now.

Very selective on new KSKJ agents as they have limited seats. But proven producers with good credit and background are welcome. They are a very hot product to have.

You have a good memory. That was from a few years back. We take good agents in any state now.

Very selective on new KSKJ agents as they have limited seats. But proven producers with good credit and background are welcome. They are a very hot product to have.

I guess the Dementia hasn't set in yet.:)

i also heard they are paid as earned. Is that accurate?

i also heard they are paid as earned. Is that accurate?

You will start as earned. Part of the screening process to slow down adding agents. We can move you to advances once you have put good cases on the books for six months or so. You will just use them on cases where you need a great price so it's actually a good thing to have one or two of your secondary companies on as earned. Makes you more financially stable once you are a few months in with it.

A few agents like JD use KSKJ as their main. But JD doesn't take advances (by choice) on most of his companies. Newer agents can't usually cash flow that.

Wow, look at these stats on KSKJ's leader board!

Number 1 agent in the country is with FexContracting.com (has everyone met JD?)

4 of the top 5 agents in the country are with FexContracting.com

7 of the top 10 agents in the country are with FexContracting.com

12 of the top 20 agents in the country are with FexContracting.com

23 of the top 50 agents in the country are with FexContracting.com

And KSKJ has just told me that our placement is over 95%. First year retention is over 90%. We really appreciate the people at KSKJ. Great people to work with.

And what do all these guys have in common? They were all trained to do FE the right way by Travis Tubbs. Way to go team! I'm buying drinks at the convention for everyone.

Wow, look at these stats on KSKJ's leader board!

Number 1 agent in the country is with FexContracting.com (has everyone met JD?)

4 of the top 5 agents in the country are with FexContracting.com

7 of the top 10 agents in the country are with FexContracting.com

12 of the top 20 agents in the country are with FexContracting.com

23 of the top 50 agents in the country are with FexContracting.com

And KSKJ has just told me that our placement is over 95%. First year retention is over 90%. We really appreciate the people at KSKJ. Great people to work with.

And what do all these guys have in common? They were all trained to do FE the right way by Travis Tubbs. Way to go team! I'm buying drinks at the convention for everyone.

What kind of production? Like for reference what's #10s production?

Back