KSKJ Not Taking Any New Agents

mudhound

Guru
100+ Post Club
Just got a weird call from KSKJ life. The message said they were not taking any new agents as of this quarter. They went onto say that they might be looking at taking some new agents next quarter. Is this normal? In my 25+ years in the business I have never been refused by an insurance company. This sounds so unusual. :skeptical:

According to whoever will chime in on this post they'll tell you it's brilliant and awesome

Just got a weird call from KSKJ life. The message said they were not taking any new agents as of this quarter. They went onto say that they might be looking at taking some new agents next quarter. Is this normal? In my 25+ years in the business I have never been refused by an insurance company. This sounds so unusual. :skeptical:

Just look back at the 5-Star Life threads from 4-years ago. You will see them come from unknown sleeper to everyone's favorite to huge growth problems that crashed their systems.

KSKJ is playing it smart.

----------

But they have asked the one and only Travis Tubbs to be a featured speaker at their National convention next week. So once he fine tunes all their top producers, they probably won't be able to handle all that tidal wave of business that's coming their way.

last week talked to two guys out of an agency and they both got appointed with them this week.

The one told me life don't know anything about Med sups

----------

he show me their rate charts

I'd be surprised if they actually got agent numbers. We are accepting contracts for KSKJ but they won't get appointed and issue agent numbers until they start accepting again.

Med Sups can be contracted for I think.

That should be illegal. Everyone deserves a fair and equal opportunity.

:skeptical:

But I wouldn't use them anyway. Too low ap and commission.

:no::no:

Back