KSKJ Pays on Contested Policy

Discussion in 'Final Expense Forum' started by TDFnCali, Jan 11, 2016.

1. TDFnCali

TDFnCali Guru

State:
    California
    I had a client lapse on her previous policies last yr with RNA & SNL for her & her bi polar son....so I was able to get her KSKJ for both much cheaper for her son in Mar/Apr of last yr. Unfortunately, son passed around June/July (he was a previous drug user years ago), so I informed client of the procedure & how they may decide not to pay if her son lied.

Welp, 6-7 mos later, KSKJ is paying the full policy amount...awesome. The lady was so surprised & happy, she wants to give me some of it as a thank you. I thought she was joking & I laughed it off, but shes serious....dunno what to do here??

All u vets thats been doing this for 5, 10, 15yrs +....has this ever happened to you? What do u do?

I bet Wino has a story on this.

2. WinoBlues

WinoBlues Guru

Damn! I am _that_ old guy!

I have been offered a percentage but of course have never even thought about excepting it. OK, mybe I thought about it, but did not.

3. goillini52

goillini52 Guru

State:
    Illinois

She wants to give you some...that depends on what she looks like.:bump::laugh:

4. TDFnCali

TDFnCali Guru

State:
    California

LMAO....im not sure I could even if she gave me the ENTIRE proceeds (25k)!

5. indiana260

indiana260 Guru

Tell her you sell annuities and she should put the death benefit in one. Then you get the commission and she gets a safe place for her money

6. Newby

Newby Guru

State:
    Indiana
    You should have never thought about ACCEPTING it. You had a freudlian slip there buddy.

7. TDFnCali

TDFnCali Guru

State:
    California

Wait, are u being for real here? Im just now starting to learn how to do annuities....that would be good or are u being sarcastic?

Shes 70, BTW

8. WinoBlues

WinoBlues Guru

Ha, Except that I did.

9. Cobar887

Cobar887 Super Genius

If she was serious, maybe ask her to make a donation in your name to the charity of her choice? Just a thought.

10. Chazm

Chazm Guru

State:
    Florida
    Tell her kindly to keep all of her money but to please mention to all of her friends how greatly you helped her in a time of need.