Kskj-phone Interview

How long are the KSKJ phone interviews taking? I may ramp up my use of them. Do they give a decision at end?

They average around 10-12 minutes in my experience. Had one yesterday that took 17 minutes. No reason for taking that long other then the interviewer seemed lost.

You do not get a decision at the end. They say they are working towards that but no timetable on when they will get there.

I sent them an app about a week and a half ago. 66 MNT and sent it in select. When we first met it was around 7pm in a snow storm, so I wanted to get the hell out of there and back to my hotel so I could drink for a while! I had him sign a SNL and a KSKJ ap. I closed him at the SNL rate of $116 per month (graded) but suggested I would shop it around and try and get more coverage for the same payment.

He did have a major stroke in 2004 and prostate cancer in 2008 but pretty clean since then. Kskj could not get a hold of him via phone and I could not either, so I showed up at his doorstep Wed at 6pm. On the spot we called KSKJ to speak with the nurse who had already gone home so they sent me to the live PHI line. They read the questions and everything went fine. Today it shows it is underwriting and is suspended?

Any idea what that means? I anticipated a select or standard which are both fine. If not I will just send it to SNL.

FTR retired 27 year cop, ten years in the military and has worked the past 8 years full time at wallmart.

I sent them an app about a week and a half ago. 66 MNT and sent it in select. When we first met it was around 7pm in a snow storm, so I wanted to get the hell out of there and back to my hotel so I could drink for a while! I had him sign a SNL and a KSKJ ap. I closed him at the SNL rate of $116 per month (graded) but suggested I would shop it around and try and get more coverage for the same payment.

He did have a major stroke in 2004 and prostate cancer in 2008 but pretty clean since then. Kskj could not get a hold of him via phone and I could not either, so I showed up at his doorstep Wed at 6pm. On the spot we called KSKJ to speak with the nurse who had already gone home so they sent me to the live PHI line. They read the questions and everything went fine. Today it shows it is underwriting and is suspended?

Any idea what that means? I anticipated a select or standard which are both fine. If not I will just send it to SNL.

FTR retired 27 year cop, ten years in the military and has worked the past 8 years full time at wallmart.

A stroke in 2004 and cancer in 2008 mean nothing to virtually every FE company. What are you leaving out?

he is on several meds that can cause concern including Spironolactone and Digoxin. He is also on Carvedilol Amlodipine and Allopurinol.

When I just checked the web site it said

3/2 under house review

7 d/ suspended?

I have no idea what that means but it doesn't sound good

he is on several meds that can cause concern including Spironolactone and Digoxin. He is also on Carvedilol Amlodipine and Allopurinol.

When I just checked the web site it said

3/2 under house review

7 d/ suspended?

I have no idea what that means but it doesn't sound good

Before they did the POS interviews you would see that on the pending if they talked to the person but the call didn't get completed.

Since you said there was some issues with the call then that's probably all that is.

In house review means the nurse is looking at the file. I always follow up on those to see what the issue is. Sometimes it's easily fixed. Sometimes not so easy. But usually always fixable.

the only issue was they could not contact him via phone to do the original interview. I went to his home Wed night and we called in and they read every question to him. On Thursday it stated in house review.

Now it says 7 d/suspended

but I don't even see a 7 d question

the only issue was they could not contact him via phone to do the original interview. I went to his home Wed night and we called in and they read every question to him. On Thursday it stated in house review.

Yeah, it only goes to 7 c).

I think that is the decline code for working at Walmart too long...:err:

Back