KUDOS TO LIST SHACK for Excellent Customer Service

ineedhelp

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I recently ordered some T65 lists from another vendor who was offering a 25% discount on the first order. After receiving the lists, I requested no more continuing monthly purchases until later in the year. I not only was billed again in June, but I never received the discount. I called them about a week or so ago because I needed help reformatting the spreadsheet but never received a reply.

I contacted Josh at List Shack yesterday explaining my dilemna and he reformatted both of the spreadsheets willingly and at no charge. I have used him in the past and should never have changed.

THANK YOU, JOSH!

I recently ordered some T65 lists from another vendor who was offering a 25% discount on the first order. After receiving the lists, I requested no more continuing monthly purchases until later in the year. I not only was billed again in June, but I never received the discount. I called them about a week or so ago because I needed help reformatting the spreadsheet but never received a reply.

I contacted Josh at List Shack yesterday explaining my dilemna and he reformatted both of the spreadsheets willingly and at no charge. I have used him in the past and should never have changed.

THANK YOU, JOSH!

I hope you got the check up front from Josh for this.. Otherwise it will be "in the mail" forever.. :laugh:

THANK YOU, JOSH!

I sent him an e-mail at 1:00 am one time because I needed help reformatting his list. He responded within a 1/2 hour! The guy never sleeps.:)

Hi,

I have SalesDialer.com membership that includes a predictive dialer and also unlimited scrubbed data. How is List Shack any different?

I wouldnt mind trying them but am wondering if they pull from same database or something?

Hi,

I have SalesDialer.com membership that includes a predictive dialer and also unlimited scrubbed data. How is List Shack any different?

I wouldnt mind trying them but am wondering if they pull from same database or something?

It's not the same data. In the last few months I've had folks call me up and switch because of quality issues. To be fair, if they were happy they wouldn't be shopping around so they may very well have a bunch of happy customers, but it's definitely different.

Got it. Will give you a call tomorrow Josh.

Also, sent you an email from the website.

----------

Is there any other recommended alternatives to SalesDialer?

I pay $99, get unlimited calling and unlimited lists.

Back