L&H Office Layout

HuntAssuranceGroup

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Am wondering and needing some insight on efficient office layouts. At this time I have a very PT agent, an assistant who comes in 20-40 hours per week and my self. I currently work at a Regus space and have an office for myself (window) that has one desk, lateral file and 2 chairs for clients. It gets very tight-verge of uncomfortable, when I have a mom/dad, adult child or 2 larger people in my office. Assistant has a smaller space on the interior of the building. I'm debating moving into a 3 room suite on the interior of the building, no windows.

Need assistance.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

Am wondering and needing some insight on efficient office layouts. At this time I have a very PT agent, an assistant who comes in 20-40 hours per week and my self. I currently work at a Regus space and have an office for myself (window) that has one desk, lateral file and 2 chairs for clients. It gets very tight-verge of uncomfortable, when I have a mom/dad, adult child or 2 larger people in my office. Assistant has a smaller space on the interior of the building. I'm debating moving into a 3 room suite on the interior of the building, no windows.

Need assistance.

I did office layouts for years in the medical field. I will be happy to help you. Generally what I did was get a drawing of the space and started with removeable, "taped" pieces of the essentials that needed to be in the office and moved them around the drawing while staying in the boundaries. It sounds elementary but it works great. So if you want 3 offices, a recpetion, break and consult room, have the architect draw scaled pieces and move them as you please. Good luck

I did office layouts for years in the medical field. I will be happy to help you. Generally what I did was get a drawing of the space and started with removeable, "taped" pieces of the essentials that needed to be in the office and moved them around the drawing while staying in the boundaries. It sounds elementary but it works great. So if you want 3 offices, a recpetion, break and consult room, have the architect draw scaled pieces and move them as you please. Good luck

Thank you. So here are my options

1. Me, office with window. Assistant, interior space. $565
2. Me, office without window. Assistant without window. And agent office, small conference room, client meeting room. ( All interior spaces). $850
3. Me, office with window. assistant, interior space. Day office space for agent -10 days month. $730

Thoughts on my options?

Back