Lafayette Access

DWH

Hi Everyone,

I'm a brand new insurance agent looking to get access to Lafayette Mutual. Suggestions?

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I'm looking for whole life in WA, OR, and MN.

Hi Everyone,

I'm a brand new insurance agent looking to get access to Lafayette Mutual. Suggestions?

Here you go http://fexcontracting.com/lafayette-life-insurance-final-expense/

Call us if you have any questions.

----------

Lafayette is in WA but the Final Expense product is not in that state. You can sell the other products there though.

Newby,

When you say "give us a call", are you a rep for FEX? If so, can you PM me what I need to get started and give me a little more info on you guys? I have my L/H cert in WA,OR, and MN as well as my E&O and I am ready to sell!

Thanks!

Newby,

When you say "give us a call", are you a rep for FEX? If so, can you PM me what I need to get started and give me a little more info on you guys? I have my L/H cert in WA,OR, and MN as well as my E&O and I am ready to sell!

Thanks!

I'll just need you to give me a call tomorrow if you want to talk. The website I linked you to has pages and pages of info about who we are, what we do and all the links and info about Lafayette. I don't know what else I could put in a PM.

A two way conversation would probably give you more answers.

Newby,

I guess I'm more curious about the process. I've been spending a lot of time looking into P&C clusters, wholesalers, etc. and have just now turned my attention towards life products.

Anyway, I PM'd you my number. Feel free to call whenever. Thanks for everything so far!

Back