LaFayette Life Agent Contracting

Newby

Guru
5000 Post Club
FexContracting has just added Lafayette Life to the final expense companies we offer. It's a great choice for agents who want a lower priced final expense option without going to the B-rated companies or non-rated companies.

Lafayette's FE Product is called The Protector and the underwriting actually fits in the middle between a fully underwritten WL and the true simplified issue FE products we all know and love. Don't expect the underwriting to be as loose as some of the other companies. They DO require a phone interview but they do NOT give point of sale approvals. They do have a height-weight chart. They do have a long list of knock-out meds.

But for your healthier FE applicants that are price shoppers, they can be the perfect answer.

Commissions on the FE product are a little lower 1st year than most but offer higher renewals for 10-years than most other FE companies.

When you contract through — Your inside track to selling more, making more and working smarter you will also have access to all of Lafayette Life's fully underwritten WL products as well as their term life and everything else they offer.

If you have your main FE companies (5-Star, Monumental, RNA, Americo, American Continental and Gerber - plus optional Settlers, Lafayette, and ForeThought) through FexContracting.com you will have full access to our website training pages (constantly adding more and more) as well as our Friday morning agent conference calls with Travis Tubbs and me (Newby).

We are getting great feedback on the weekly training calls and we want you to be on them.

Scott,

How do you handle releases? I know Travis comes from a company that pretty much held fast to the six month program ( with some exceptions)

Thanks, Tom

Scott,

How do you handle releases? I know Travis comes from a company that pretty much held fast to the six month program ( with some exceptions)

Thanks, Tom

Our release policy has always been open. The FMO you would move to just needs to sign responsibility on any future debt and would also release you if you decide to come back to us.

You'll not find one agent that has ever wanted to leave us but was held up.

Also Travis's old company (Equita) has actually been very good about releasing him and any agents that wanted to follow him. I think they have figured out it makes no sense to hold people up.

Back