Lance Wallach and His Spam.

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
Linkedin, forums and in my email this guy keeps trying to send me his spam and he won't stop.

His email is [email protected]

Lance Wallach
68 Keswick Lane
Plainview, NY 11803

AM I the only one getting his spam weekly?

I see where he sent it to over 500 people.

This guy is driving me crazy.

What product is he spamming?

Here is some of his stuf

Get Published! Lance needs content for all the books on many topics including insurance, finance, accounting, marketing, and many other areas.

Get Published!

Lance Wallach, (Google him), is updating a book for the American Institute of CPAs. He is also updating two books the largest continuing education provider for CPAs. He is also writing a new book for Wiley. Lance needs content for all the books on many topics including insurance, finance, accounting, marketing, internet, business, public relations, retirement plans, real estate, estate planning, and many other areas. His books are typically sold for continuing education. Aggregate annual sales are approximately 475,000 copies per year. You can contribute as little as one paragraph or as much as a chapter. Lance also writes for over 50 publications and is always looking for new content. This is your opportunity to be seen by lots of people. If you are interested please contact

I have beg him. He has already been ban on this forum and most of the other ones. Also on linked in.

Now, my email inbox....

Can't you block his email address?

If it was only that easy. He keeps changing IP numbers on me, so it is hard to block on him some forums, and sometimes Linkedin.

I've reported him to aol and lets see what they do.

If it was only that easy. He keeps changing IP numbers on me, so it is hard to block on him some forums, and sometimes Linkedin.

I've reported him to aol and lets see what they do.

Hope it helps. I can't count the times I have hit an unsubscribe link & they continue to send emails!! :mad:

if you hit the unsubscripe link to a junk email. you just told them it is a good email.... bamm. it will be sold, over and over.. you are better off. not responding.

Back