Land Of Lincoln Renew or New Plan

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
1st of all the one client I put with them they haven't told them of their new premium. But my question is do we get credit if they reenroll or select a new plan on their own from the email they sent or do we have to do something with our link to receive credit. Email my client received is down below.

You must renew or select a new Land of Lincoln Health plan by Tuesday, December 15, 2015 for your 2016 health insurance benefits to be effective January 1. You will receive an enrollment email on Sunday, November 1, 2015 with instructions on how to enroll for your 2016 coverage.

I helped a client this morning who received the LOLH e-mail yesterday. We followed the instructions, but at the Renew Screen, the subsidy wasn't included in the new 2016 premium. So we just went to HealthSherpa and re-enrolled from scratch. Don't know how that's going to turn out though.. HealthSherpa and all the other WBE's were extremely troubled today.

What's sad is that the client isn't automatically re-enrolled. At least I don't think so. LOLH is not a good communicator. The Benefits Administration link for brokers to use at the Land of Lincoln website won't let me log in. Says that my Username/Password isn't valid. Very frustrating. Sent an e-mail to LOLH Broker Support regarding this last night. The response was "We're very busy, but will get back to you after your e-mail has been reviewed."

Back