Landing Page For Medicare Leads?

Zach

Expert
I need help with a good Landing Page for Medicare leads. Ive got 20 link clicks and none of them have filled out the contact form lol. Or is this normal and it takes a higher number of people for one to convert to a lead? To this point it's just funny because I've worked days trying to tweak this left and right and can't get one lol.

This is not a "build it and they will come" kind of business.

20 click is not enough to learn if what you are doing will work. If they are not filling out the form your content, or links, are not enticing.
Well like I said ive been changing it up a lot trying to play with it. And the link isn't bad since I said people are clicking it. I asked if I need to wait it out if this sounded normal so far. Did you read what I wrote or just go for the great words of wisdom out the gate? Lol

Honestly, if you're just putting up a landing page and driving traffic through ads, 20 clicks doesn't really cut it at all.

2.35% is a good conversion metric, over time. It's virtually impossible, statistically, to get a lead from 20 clicks.

Well like I said ive been changing it up a lot trying to play with it. And the link isn't bad since I said people are clicking it. I asked if I need to wait it out if this sounded normal so far. Did you read what I wrote or just go for the great words of wisdom out the gate? Lol

Thank you for reminding me why I have you muted. In a moment of weakness I suffered a fool.

Honestly, if you're just putting up a landing page and driving traffic through ads, 20 clicks doesn't really cut it at all.

2.35% is a good conversion metric, over time. It's virtually impossible, statistically, to get a lead from 20 clicks.
That's what I was thinking thanks. I'm going to leave it on for a couple of weeks and I'll update results I get.

Back