Laptops

I bring my laptop on appointments but am switching to an Ipad soon.

My dress code is jeans, sundresses (in summertime) or capris. No shorts, as I don't want to stick to the couch if it's a FE-only home. Never a mu-mu.
It will never be worth my time to sell FE. I mean I'm curious guys... nothing about it sounds like a cash cow... let alone break even for the trouble... I swear I saw it on an episode of Dirty Jobs.

If the couch is soaked with cat piss, you won't have to worry about your legs sticking to the couch. :twitchy:

Remember, some homes have those old plastic slip covers on the couches from the 70s on them... You "stick," regardless of "what's" on it;).

Sandals?

With a sundress you should shave your legs and pits.

Of course!

If the couch is soaked with cat piss, you won't have to worry about your legs sticking to the couch. :twitchy:

Remember, some homes have those old plastic slip covers on the couches from the 70s on them... You "stick," regardless of "what's" on it;).
Would you "stick" if there's a fresh puddle on the plastic cover? :huh:

Would you "stick" if there's a fresh puddle on the plastic cover?

I always look before I sit down! I've encountered mostly dust and clutter, so far.

Once, there was a gentleman I encoutered in a low-income building who was getting evicted due to a roach problem. It was determined the infestation started in his unit then spread to others.

Would you "stick" if there's a fresh puddle on the plastic cover?

I always look before I sit down! I've encountered mostly dust and clutter, so far.

Once, there was a gentleman I encoutered in a low-income building who was getting evicted due to a roach problem. It was determined the infestation started in his unit then spread to others.
40 years ago, I sold mobile homes for a year. One night as it was getting dark and about closing time, we pulled in a trade-in and we were supposed to give trade-ins a glance on the inside when they came in. Since it was dark, I had to use a flashlight. There was this awful smell and as I was walking through it I heard this crunching noise. I aimed the flashlight at the floor and the floor was moving. It was completely covered with a dozen generations of cockroaches.

I said f*ck this sh*t and got the hell out of there. I went home and put my clothes in the washing machine and took a long hot shower.

There're some nasty disgusting people out there!!!:confused:

There was this awful smell and as I was walking through it I heard this crunching noise. I aimed the flashlight at the floor and the floor was moving. It was completely covered with a dozen generations of cockroaches.

Haha! This reminds me of, "Raiders of the Lost Ark." Remember when he was in the temple/ snake pit? "Snakes! It had to be snakes!" Or something like that.

Back