Las Vegas Good Market for Final Expense?

Roy2015

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Nevada
Hi guys....I am wanting to get back in the FE business but I'm jus wondering about the market here in Las Vegas. Are any of you familiar with this market? I talked to a Lincoln Heritage Agent and he said there was only 47% penetration here but others have said that Mail Drops may not get a very good return.

I'm just trying to decide if I should try and sell over the phone as well as F2F jus in case the market here is not very good. I have experience selling over the phone but I would rather sell F2F b/c of the better close ratio and persistancy.

If any of you have any experience with the Las Vegas market please help if you can. Is this a good market for FE and DM leads? Thanks in advance for any responses!

Hi guys....I am wanting to get back in the FE business but I'm jus wondering about the market here in Las Vegas. Are any of you familiar with this market? I talked to a Lincoln Heritage Agent and he said there was only 47% penetration here but others have said that Mail Drops may not get a very good return.

I'm just trying to decide if I should try and sell over the phone as well as F2F jus in case the market here is not very good. I have experience selling over the phone but I would rather sell F2F b/c of the better close ratio and persistancy.

If any of you have any experience with the Las Vegas market please help if you can. Is this a good market for FE and DM leads? Thanks in advance for any responses!

I know of a few guys that have done well in Vegas. There is more than enough population to generate leads to sell face to face. Make sure you mail by zip rather than county or you could go to Mesquite or Laughlin. Btw avoid Lincoln or any other captive. There are plenty of folks offering lead programs here on the forum

There are a couple of guys on the forum that are selling in Vegas. I think it is very zip code dependent. For example, summerlin would not be a good area to drop, but the old Henderson area might be a winner. Also, mesquite and pahrump are awesome. The folks in the smaller communities are less paranoid and much more friendly.

It might be a little harder to door knock your leads there.

When I canvassed there in 2005, I remember a lot of people don't use their front doors. They just use their garage door. The clue is when you go up to the door and it's plastered with old flyers from every other company going door to door.

And then there's those metal screen doors where you can't see the person you're talking to! Gotta love those!

When I was discharged at Nellis, one of my first jobs in Las Vegas was selling magazines door to door.. I quit that when the crew was going to move on to Reno to sell carpet cleaning, also door to door. After a few months of that, I stuck out my thumb and came back to Tennessee. In those days, Clark county only had about 130K population so Vegas still had somewhat of a small town feel to it. I would imagine that it is a lot different now.

Thanks for.all the replies guys...Do you think it would be better to work medicare leads and cross sell FE jus b/c the market is a lil different? I have heard it is a great market for medicare but I am new to las vegas so I do not know for sure.

Back