Lasso MSA

Then why don't you call up Ritter and discuss this with him if you are actually looking at the MSA as a potential product for yourself? Once again, this is not the "Ask the Agents" section. This section is designed for agents only, which you are not...have no intention of being...and never will be!

Why do you continue to post here when you have been told by many to take a hike? You are not wanted here. You do not belong here. We all wish you were not here. Why can't you take the hint and move on down the road? Are you really this amazingly stupid?

My interest in understanding this product goes beyond a personal buying decision.

And, in regard to personal decisions, I had a very well crafted agent response that informed my own buying decisions, thank you very much.

My interest in understanding this product goes beyond personal interest.

And, in regard to personal interest, I had a very well crafted agent response that informed my own buying decisions, thank you very much.

Goes beyond personal interest? What? Are you writing a book now? Are you going to teach Medicare and how it works now?

My guess is that it is 100% personal interest in the fact that you are just a lonely and weird person and that is the only reason you come on here and post your stupid questions.

Once again...go and get your license and actually start producing something and then you will belong here. Until then you are just a festering boil to us.

How much longer must we suffer thee?

Once again, I will ask you this question that you have yet to answer even once. Why would you continue to come here when you know you are not wanted here? Are you a glutton for punishment or are you just that stupid? Do you have mental problems? You sure seem like you do from your actions.

How does it feel to you to be known as that pestering gnat that just won't go away?

Interesting the heat I've taken recently for suggesting to an agent than an MSA would be a valid option to present to a client.

I just came up with another MSA question.

It looks like one cannot use HSA funds to pay premiums for a medigap plan, but can use them to pay premiums for a Medicare Advantage plan. Is an MSA a type of Medicare Advantage plan which is eligible for using HSA funds to pay its premiums? If so, that might be another selling point for it for some potential clients.

Back