Lasso MSA

Sep 4, 2018

1. Todd King

Todd King IMO/FMO Owner

State:
    Virginia
    And just who the hell are you to tell any agent on here they are doing a disservice to their clients? You are such a tool and you don't even know it!

2. LostDollar

LostDollar Guru

State:
    Kansas
    A person who has listened carefully to the person who designed the plan in question.

3. sshafran

sshafran Guru

State:
    North Carolina
    I'm not sure where I'd be in my career without your sage advice.

I was going to recommend that they use their Lasso money for books - which is what I would probably do (yes, bibliophile here) - but based on this conversation, I'll be more careful.
    books.jpg

To be fair, I do see why you asked, and perhaps it might help one rogue agent out there, but realistically, I think most of us are smart enough and able enough to recognize that if the bene uses all the deposit for glasses, hearing, dental, etc., that they'll have less for A & B expenses. We also recognize, fully, that some have very, very low A & B expenses - and they have higher expenses for the "tertiary" claims. We get how it's designed to work.

Maybe that's the root of our issue here with you, LD. We don't fell like we need your off the wall questions which "uncover" hidden warnings.

We understand risk and we don't need a lot of help identify it - after all, we help people mitigate risk every day.

If we weren't good at it, we would have regular jobs.

4. sshafran

sshafran Guru

State:
    North Carolina
    Yeah, basically what he said ^.

LD doesn't understand that his "advice" to us is, in fact, a bit disrespectful. But I also don't know that he cares.

5. LostDollar

LostDollar Guru

State:
    Kansas
    ----> sshafran
    In regard to questions, you might consider that I asked question(s) about the Lasso MSA to improve my personal knowledge of the Lasso product and how it is designed to work.

It was your off the wall comment about hurricane stuff (which I only saw accidentally) that elicited the personal response to you that you are taking exception to.

6. Todd King

Todd King IMO/FMO Owner

State:
    Virginia
    Then why don't you call up Ritter and discuss this with him if you are actually looking at the MSA as a potential product for yourself? Once again, this is not the "Ask the Agents" section. This section is designed for agents only, which you are not...have no intention of being...and never will be!

Why do you continue to post here when you have been told by many to take a hike? You are not wanted here. You do not belong here. We all wish you were not here. Why can't you take the hint and move on down the road? Are you really this amazingly stupid?

7. Yagents

Yagents Guru

State:
    Arizona
    Mods need to step in before LD makes this place more toxic

Yagents, Oct 10, 2018
  8. GreenSky

GreenSky Guru

State:
    Nevada
    The mods couldn't care less. And more traffic means potentially more income for the forum owner.

Rick

9. LostDollar

LostDollar Guru

State:
    Kansas
    My interest in understanding this product goes beyond a personal buying decision.

And, in regard to personal decisions, I had a very well crafted agent response that informed my own buying decisions, thank you very much.

10. Todd King

Todd King IMO/FMO Owner

State:
    Virginia
    Goes beyond personal interest? What? Are you writing a book now? Are you going to teach Medicare and how it works now?

My guess is that it is 100% personal interest in the fact that you are just a lonely and weird person and that is the only reason you come on here and post your stupid questions.

Once again...go and get your license and actually start producing something and then you will belong here. Until then you are just a festering boil to us.

How much longer must we suffer thee?

Once again, I will ask you this question that you have yet to answer even once. Why would you continue to come here when you know you are not wanted here? Are you a glutton for punishment or are you just that stupid? Do you have mental problems? You sure seem like you do from your actions.

How does it feel to you to be known as that pestering gnat that just won't go away?