Lasso MSA

Idiotic question from the *** non licensed resident consumer. No, u can not use to pay premiums of MA or medigap. The zero dollar premium must make it a brain twister for you.

(email notifies one of ghost activities.)

I can't see you either. :cool:
(Made a great holiday season!)

But if I could, I would tell you that what's really strange is an Arizona insurance agent who likes to bust other folks chops for not knowing the rules when he doesn't know them himself.:1laugh:

(email notifies one of ghost activities.)

I can't see you either. :cool:
(Made a great holiday season!)

But if I could, I would tell you that what's really strange is an Arizona insurance agent who likes to bust other folks chops for not knowing the rules when he doesn't know them himself.:1laugh:
blah-blah.gif

So I contracted with Lasso among other providers. Being unsure and newly entering Medicare at 65 myself....................
I enrolled in Lasso myself. A product nowhere near as good as represented
1) NO ONE thusfar will take it. I went to CVS Minute Clinic. They refused to take it and were to
busy to call the billing dept and I paid street rate
2) I tried to to switch to Iora Primary Care....again refused to take it .

Now Lasso tells you that if they take medicare , and if they take new patients the provider
MUST take you so i decide to call CMS

CMS tells me both the person answering the call and her supervisor that Lasso is an MA
plan , which is correct (MSA in the MA bucket) and providers can refuse to take it

I know call Lasso with this info and I am told yes we are having problems with CMS
RUN FROM THIS PRODUCT.....I am hoping not to get sick this year

@insuranceguy54 if you have not already done so, you might want to read this thread from the start. Also a link in the first page by @Northeast Agent to a similar thread.

From what I have seen there is an education process . . . agent, policyholder AND provider.

I don't have a dog in this hunt but I think you may have missed class the day Lasso was discussed.

somarco , respectfully , I don't understand your point.
I do understand the MSA , my POINT IS that if you call
CMS they will tell you that providers can refuse to accept
the product even if they accept medicare and new patients.

I read the thread , all that I knew. I am sharing an experience\
currently happening to me in AZ.

Sorry for doing that ,, I will stop commenting

Back