Lasso MSA

Question for you.
Have you ever had anyone maintain Med Supp membership during an MSA (ie Medicare Advantage) enrollment year or years?

Just to clarify: At first, I thought you were asking, if someone has a med supp, presented with a MSA option, do some of your clients choose to just keep their med supp and not enroll in MSA. That's what I meant was obvious yes - not every med supp member will opt for MSA when presented with it.

Now that I think you meant, do you have any med supp members, who opt to enroll in MSA, keep their med supp as well - that certainly should be no if an agent is involved - that agent should direct them to cancel the med supp.

It looks like around half of NC is green. I would expect that you will do very well with it.

I am not sure that it is a good product for the Medicare system, but the more I hear about it the more it looks like a great product for the agent.

It looks like around half of NC is green. I would expect that you will do very well with it.

I am not sure that it is a good product for the Medicare system, but the more I hear about it the more it looks like a great product for the agent.

Your comment shows a complete disrespect and an attack on agents.
You're not wanted. Leave.

Back