Lasso MSA

I don't always agree with Rick but I certainly do here!

Most every agent on here agrees that LD should get lost, but yet he is still here. I personally do not understand why he would even want to stay around here when he knows he's not wanted. He is one strange individual to say the least.

Now, with that being said, I'm actually starting to feel sorry for him. I may be wrong, but I've come to the conclusion that there absolutely has to be some mental issues he's dealing with in order to make him keep coming back.

I have a great deal of respect for the agent to whom that comment was addressed.

If you respect that agent, then why ask a question which seems so absurd and off the wall?

It’s like asking a NASA scientist about bigfoot and unicorns...

Getting back to Lasso...Is Optum Bank involved in just Arizona or all states and if so, do agents have any issues with Optum?

I find lots of customer complaints about Optum customer services, website etc.

I just recorded a "long form" podcast for agents Anyone interested can PM me and I'll share it.

Nerdy Dave here with a CPA background but looked all over this forum in Help etc and must be blind can't find how to PM. Can post a comment on your profile but that isn't PM per another note there, My inbox just has conversations which I assume are all public so as last resort can someone point me to PM button! Am intersted in your blog - email is [email protected] if for some reason I am not mature enough here for PM :)

While I am more on the securities side (an OSJ), have rep who also does lots of Medicare who told me about Lesso which I might be interested in offering my investment clients (I am of course also insurance licensed)

Back