Last Minute

sman

Guru
5000 Post Club
Just got a phone call from a client who said she was putting her MA application in the mail to me today. I told her it was a little late for that now. Her reply, "I thought it just had to be postmarked by today". I mailed her the paperwork on 12/14/2009 and she has taken her sweet time. All she had to do was sign where it was marked and stick it back in the postage paid envelope. Don't you just love this business.

Already did. I'm somewhat of a control freak and would rather handle that myself to make sure it gets done.

Very quiet for us. One/two service calls, a couple of the "where's my card/coupon book" calls. We stayed at the office a whole three hours and left for the day.

Happy New Years you FF's.

Just got a phone call from a client who said she was putting her MA application in the mail to me today. I told her it was a little late for that now. Her reply, "I thought it just had to be postmarked by today". I mailed her the paperwork on 12/14/2009 and she has taken her sweet time. All she had to do was sign where it was marked and stick it back in the postage paid envelope. Don't you just love this business.

I know you have just got to love clients that sit on things...but really its CMSs rules that are nuts you mailed it on 12/14 with holidays and weekends there was only 10 semi business days if she got the app in the mail on the 16th...assuming the christmas rush via the postal service didn't slow that down even more.... God you have to love the moron that decided 45 days with the 2 busiest holidays of the year in the middle of it was a great time to set up AEP.

Back