Last Ride for Rolling Thunder

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
How many motorcycles does it take to make the sound of Rolling Thunder?

About 500,000.

This year marks the last ride for Rolling Thunder.
Rolling To A Halt: Memorial Day Motorcycle Rally Ends 30-Year Tradition

I did not want to post this in the section for things unrelated to insurance. Figured it might get lost there. So I put it here because I know there are a number of Veterans and others who are patriots

I attended a Humana live training for DSNPs and Veterans a couple of weeks ago and the rep mentioned Rolling Thunder was ending. She said if she had to specialize in a particular area, it would be Veterans.

But the Trumpster says it's NOT ending next year:

Rolling Thunder ride to make final trip to DC this weekend, Trump says it'll return - CNNPolitics

"The Great Patriots of Rolling Thunder WILL be coming back to Washington, D.C. next year, & hopefully for many years to come. It is where they want to be, & where they should be. Have a wonderful time today. Thank you to our great men & women of the Pentagon for working it out!" Trump tweeted Sunday morning.

Rolling Thunder President Joe Bean told CNN later Sunday that as of right now, the group was still planning to have this year's ride be their last in Washington.

"This is our final ride in Washington, DC. Until we can get into the White House and talk to President Trump and see what he can do for us -- this is our final ride in Washington," Bean said, after being informed of Trump's tweet.

Back