Lead Capture Pages....

pfg1

Guru
1000 Post Club
I'm working on some marketing ideas and want to build a lead capture page. Does anyone have experience with this they could share? I've just started to look into this and from what I see I have 3 basic options.

1. I could have a web designer build one.

2. There are companies that will basically provide complete lead capture pages for a monthly fee (no idea who is good, or who is bad, or if this is a good idea or not).

3. I also know you can build them yourself, assuming you know how and have the right tools in place to do everything you need. Not even totally sure what I would need yet.

Right now I have no clue what is good, bad, best, worst, etc. Any suggestions, tips, pointers, or experience would be appreciated.

Figured I'd ask, thanks. :biggrin:

not quite sure what you mean by "lead capture page".

do you mean the quote form page or the landing page that would precede it?

Sorry, I guess I should have been more clear.

I want set up a landing page that has an opt in (meaning they give me their info - name, email, maybe optional phone #) to get past the gatekeeper and get something of value. Such as to watch a video, or receive other information on the subject, etc.

Not providing a quote, just looking to have people request the info on a subject, then I have captured their contact info. I'm in the early stages of thinking about this, trying to figure out the best way to go about it. Also, I do life ins, not p&c. Thanks

----------

Lead Pages is either the best out there, or close to the top of the pile.

LeadPages™ software - mobile responsive landing page generator

Thanks, I'll check that out.

Sorry, I guess I should have been more clear.

I want set up a landing page that has an opt in (meaning they give me their info - name, email, maybe optional phone #) to get past the gatekeeper and get something of value. Such as to watch a video, or receive other information on the subject, etc.

Not providing a quote, just looking to have people request the info on a subject, then I have captured their contact info. I'm in the early stages of thinking about this, trying to figure out the best way to go about it. Also, I do life ins, not p&c. Thanks

do you have a website yet? what you described can easily be created yourself if your web host offers it (and most do. to find out, try creating a new page and see if an option of "web form" comes up). if so, this would be all you need. doesn't cost a dime above your regular web hosting rates. and with design tools, it's easier to create than you probably realize because you don't have to learn any coding to do so.

do you have a website yet? what you described can easily be created yourself if your web host offers it (and most do. to find out, try creating a new page and see if an option of "web form" comes up). if so, this would be all you need. doesn't cost a dime above your regular web hosting rates. and with design tools, it's easier to create than you probably realize because you don't have to learn any coding to do so.

I don't have a website with separate hosting, so unfortunately that wouldn't be an option. Right now, all I have for this idea is a domain name for what I want the landing page to be.

----------

Anyone else have any suggestions?

If I'm going to pay a monthly fee for a landing page, I'd rather pay a company like Agent Methods for a full blown insurance website with social media mgmt and web analytics.

stuy119, TwiLight...

I had a chance to look over that site this morning, watched the videos etc. I think that will be perfect. Thanks

----------

If I'm going to pay a monthly fee for a landing page, I'd rather pay a company like Agent Methods for a full blown insurance website with social media mgmt and web analytics.

Thanks for the info

Back