Lead Cards

dandan

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does anyone have a good lead card that has produced results, a truthful card, I just got one asking if they want their free brochure New Changes in Government Healthcare benefits for seniors, very misleading!

I took my ethics test and this just seems like a big pass for me, do you think it is ethical to call these seniors ? :/

It’s what I was calling back in ‘09. Would I want to today? Hell no. But I’m sure you could set appts from it.
I would just ask them what plan do they have now, are they happy, and would they like to see 2021 options?

I know an agent that is having success setting appointments from this card, I just can't do it, was wondering if I am being over ethical. :unsure:

There are always changes... there are always questions.

Could tweak the wording a bit, but in my experience, most folks don't know what has changed or is going to change or even what questions to ask regarding changes... many are confused and unsure. They often send those cards in because they know they need help.

Just look at it as you showing up to help them... and if they don't need it, don't.

You seem like honest guy... what kids wouldn't want their mom and dad to work with you?

If it is not misleading they won't send it in. Get calls daily from clients and have most trained to throw it in trash so some agent doesn't start calling or knocking on their door. They always say the card said there are big changes in Medicare and they need to do something. Why these are legal is beyond me.

I took my ethics test and this just seems like a big pass for me, do you think it is ethical to call these seniors ? :/

Ethical to call? Yes.

Not the type of marketing I would want to do anymore but.... I mean... there are changes happening in Medicare and you may indeed be able to help.

It's a little better than trying to win a car parked at the mall and getting a call from the timeshare people....

I know an agent that is having success setting appointments from this card, I just can't do it, was wondering if I am being over ethical. :unsure:
You're going to end up putting a lot of people in a much better position and providing an outstanding (free) education to many others. What's wrong with that?:confused:

Back