Lead Champion Aged Leads

Just received an email from Lead Champion offering aged leads. Anyone have experience with them? Are they sold to more than one Agent?

I did notice they are offering them at $4 each. Might be worth it, but isn't The Aged Lead Store a bit cheaper than that normally?

I often wonder about the original buyer of aged leads. Do you think he/she expects the leads to be resold over and over?

Years ago I bought exclusive leads. I would really hate to have the client I wrote 6 months previously on that lead to be approached by another agent,

Rick

I often wonder about the original buyer of aged leads. Do you think he/she expects the leads to be resold over and over?

Years ago I bought exclusive leads. I would really hate to have the client I wrote 6 months previously on that lead to be approached by another agent,

Rick
I agree..... .

Rick

I agree. The aged leads I'm referring to are unsold though, so there hasn't been an original buyer yet.

Back