Lead Clearance

Wondering if anyone ever had any success with www.leadclearance.com
I wondered if buying 5 day old leads were worth the $3?

Also, what lead programs are your favorites?

Periodically, I will use this service. They are part of QuotesAuction.com

I have only purchased annuity and group health leads less than a day old.

My rate of return has been excellent, but only because of a 401K rollover on one of the cases. The gentleman worked about two minutes from my office and was familiar with the work we do in the area.

I used to do well with leadco.biz, hometownquotes, insureme, and localinsurance.
I can add to that list: norvax and superleads but I have not seen any big difference in any of them. Except for pricing and customer service. Watchout for anyone that does not take credit cards and don't sign a big contract for 90 days or whatever. Any reputable company should let you cancel pretty quickly, otherwise they don't have confidence in their product.

Now look. I'm the king of pulling up threads that are four years old. I never thought I would have competition for that honor.

The difference is that you actually are screwing with us when you bring up the old threads. And we accept this as just another "Way of the Chump."

New posters that do this don't realize they look like idiots. (You accept the label of "***").

Rick

Back