Lead Closing Ratio

Big Stick

Expert
Of the leads received, how many convert to sales?

Any feedback on the following would be appreciated.

Fixed Lead w/insurance:
Drop Mail w/o insurance:
Aged leads (4 mo+):
Steve Leads:
Human voice tele leads:

Thank you

Of the leads received, how many convert to sales? Any feedback on the following would be appreciated. Fixed Lead w/insurance: Drop Mail w/o insurance: Aged leads (4 mo+): Steve Leads: Human voice tele leads: Thank you

I've been running Jane leads this week (steves dirty sister). Have had 9 appts so far. 4 apps. 1 internet lead appt, 2 apps.

10 to 30 percent depending on a lot of different factors.

----------

Whoever says they can sell 25 percent of leads by just setting appointment on phone should be disregarded because that is not the norm.

Last edited:
10 to 30 percent depending on a lot of different factors.

----------

Whoever says they can sell 25 percent of leads by just setting appointment on phone. Id personally disregard that person. IMHO.

Nonsense. Every top producer I know closes at least 25% of lead and set appointments.

Well, except for one. He DK's the leads to set appointments. Very inefficient but it works for him.

Nonsense. Every top producer I know closes at least 25% of lead and set appointments.

Well, except for one. He DK's the leads to set appointments. Very inefficient but it works for him.

Idk where you are but a new agent should never expect to just call 20 leads. Set 10 appointments and sell 4 5 policies. Not gonna happen!!! I've used final expense connection too

Idk where you are but a new agent should never expect to just call 20 leads. Set 10 appointments and sell 4 5 policies. Not gonna happen!!! I've used final expense connection too

I have no idea what final expense connection is but you are way off base.

If an agent is not expecting to sell 4-5 policies from 20 leads then they are in the wrong business. And that's by setting appointments.

I'll agree that a new agent should only expect to set 10 appointments from 20 leads but that will improve with practice, training and learning.

You simply don't know what you don't know.

Jdeasys magic on the phone is something I would pay 20 bucks an appt set. Hit me up if u wanna make 20 bucks per set appointment. I just always shake my head when I hear you claiming all these appointments set off leads.

----------

I have no idea what final expense connection is but you are way off base.

If an agent is not expecting to sell 4-5 policies from 20 leads then they are in the wrong business. And that's by setting appointments.

I'll agree that a new agent should only expect to set 10 appointments from 20 leads but that will improve with practice, training and learning.

You simply don't know what you don't know.

I call severe BS. 20 buck an appt. pm me

Jdeasys magic on the phone is something I would pay 20 bucks an appt set. Hit me up if u wanna make 20 bucks per set appointment. I just always shake my head when I hear you claiming all these appointments set off leads. ---------- I call severe BS. 20 buck an appt. pm me

If I remember correctly, didn't you tell me you chose your up line because they had great training? Does the guy training you not sell?

I am not a marketer and I have been doing just what you say is impossible for over 6 years now and it's provable. And been proven.

You are barking up the wrong tree is trying to discredit my production. You can bust on me for anything else but you just don't know what you don't know.

Seems I already said that once.

Whatever makes you sleep at night. You expecting agents to set 10 to 15 appointments off of 20 leads is downright comical. 25 an appt.

----------

Whatever makes you sleep at night. You expecting agents to set 10 to 15 appointments off of 20 leads is downright comical. 25 an appt.

100 bucks says if I gave ou 25 leads. You wouldn't set 15 appts off of columbus ohio leads.

Whatever makes you sleep at night. You expecting agents to set 10 to 15 appointments off of 20 leads is downright comical. 25 an appt. ---------- 100 bucks says if I gave ou 25 leads. You wouldn't set 15 appts off of columbus ohio leads.

I'm not JD but I'd take that bet. :) and I don't even set appts anymore lol.

Back