Lead Companies Advertising with FaceBook Games

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I play some facebook games when I get bored like farmtown and countrylife. There is a place to add more cashpoints or something you can use to upgrade stuff or get stuff that you want.

It offers to give you a lot of points of you allow them to give you quotes on Life, Health or Auto Insurance and it says up to 8 agents can call you.

I did the Auto Quote option to get me enough points to get something that I needed in the game. They call it ranchcash on countrylife.

It is time for me to renew my car ins and I thought what the hell.

I had about 7 agents all call me the next day fighting over me. I asked them and they said they paid the lead company over $15 bucks for me. None of them had any idea that the leads were coming from facebook, or being pimp to facebook gamers trying to get more points.

A lot of people are getting quotes that really don’t want them, just to get these points, or get something that they want and then the agent is calling them and spending money for bad leads.

http://apps.facebook.com/countrylife/offers

Each game has an offers section, like this one. The 1st 10 links are trying to get you to get a quote on your insurance.

I play some facebook games when I get bored like farmtown and countrylife. There is a place to add more cashpoints or something you can use to upgrade stuff or get stuff that you want.

It offers to give you a lot of points of you allow them to give you quotes on Life, Health or Auto Insurance and it says up to 8 agents can call you.

I did the Auto Quote option to get me enough points to get something that I needed in the game. They call it ranchcash on countrylife.

It is time for me to renew my car ins and I thought what the hell.

I had about 7 agents all call me the next day fighting over me. I asked them and they said they paid the lead company over $15 bucks for me. None of them had any idea that the leads were coming from facebook, or being pimp to facebook gamers trying to get more points.

A lot of people are getting quotes that really don’t want them, just to get these points, or get something that they want and then the agent is calling them and spending money for bad leads.

http://apps.facebook.com/countrylife/offers

Each game has an offers section, like this one. The 1st 10 links are trying to get you to get a quote on your insurance.

Just another reason why purchasing Internet insurance leads isn't the best investment you can make.

This is exactly why whenever I speak to a lead company and they mention that their leads are search driven request I start laughing out loud into their ears...When they ask why I'm laughing I mention I wasn't aware people go into facebook games to search for life insurance.

I've stopped actively using internet leads but I do still have some free lead credits so I get leads every now and then...The biggest thing I see now is someone requesting a car insurance quote and that lead gets converted into a life quote request and the amount is either $50K or $1 Million. Whenever I get one of these leads I instantly request a credit and then start calling them If I can get them on the phone its always the same they either did the request for some incentivized reason or it was a car quote that the lead company turned into life quotes...and its always blamed on an affiliate...Guess what my contract is with the lead company and not the affiliate so its their problem.

Last edited:
The cool part of this is that facebook ads are targeted content to the individual. I'm sure my brother does not get insurance ads unless it's through his affiliation with me.

Back