Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection

When was the last time you were in the field running FE appointments?
When was the last time you wrote an application?

You know full well I don't "run appointments" in the field like regular field agents. I don't have the luxury of time to do that and also do what I do with the 2000+ agents we have.

I wrote 1 last week and will write 2 more either tomorrow or Monday. I do write referrals but it's a rare occasion for us to get leads for ourselves.

This still doesn't mean I haven't ran 1000's of appointments when I was in the field. I stated what worked best for me, not you, and not anyone else.

Todd I'm curious . Out of those 2000 agents how many even do 5 apps a yr? I'm willing to bet not more than 100 if even that .

Todd I'm curious . Out of those 2000 agents how many even do 5 apps a yr? I'm willing to bet not more than 100 if even that .

You would lose money if you made that bet. While not all 2000 agents write a bunch, you can count on at least 10% of them being very consistent. That's a conservative figure. Out of those 10%, they will write way more than 5 apps a year! More like 4-5 per week on average. Then, I would say that another 30% will write an average of 4-5 per month. Once again, I'm being conservative. Either way, your figures are way off base.

You would lose money if you made that bet. While not all 2000 agents write a bunch, you can count on at least 10% of them being very consistent. That's a conservative figure. Out of those 10%, they will write way more than 5 apps a year! More like 4-5 per week on average. Then, I would say that another 30% will write an average of 4-5 per month. Once again, I'm being conservative. Either way, your figures are way off base.

Easier figure is weekly/monthly/ yearly production

With that many it seems like you'd do around 400,000 a week? If it's strictly fe.

Nice. Seems like you would still get a few million in FE each year which has to put you up in the top percentages of FE.

It changes from year to year. So far it's always increased. I hope that trend continues. I honestly don't keep an accurate count of what comes through here each year, but when a company wants us to show a few million in production I don't have to show all of our companies to to get it. I guess we do somewhere around 6-8 million in FE each year. It's probably higher, but I like to be conservative with figures.

Still, it's no where near where I would like for it to be!

You know full well I don't "run appointments" in the field like regular field agents. I don't have the luxury of time to do that and also do what I do with the 2000+ agents we have.

I wrote 1 last week and will write 2 more either tomorrow or Monday. I do write referrals but it's a rare occasion for us to get leads for ourselves.

This still doesn't mean I haven't ran 1000's of appointments when I was in the field. I stated what worked best for me, not you, and not anyone else.

OK, but here's the question you answered with "for me";

"If you could mail any group you wanted to, what would be the lower and upper age limit for FE? In other words, while most seem to mail 50 to 80, what is the real "sweet spot" for FE sales?"

How could you answer that?

Latest posts

Back