Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection

Just a thought, but I never ask any agent to come on here and sing praises about us. You would be surprised at the number of agents on here that have contracts through us and you would never guess it for a moment. I kind of like it that way. You would also be surprised at the number of agents who are under us here that never make the 1st post. Many lurkers.

Could this also have something to do with Brad making his comments about running us out of the business? Who knows, but shortly after the comment was made the 360 agents started pouring out of the woodwork. Coincidental? Could be, who knows?

Either way, I've been a part of this forum for over 8 years. Never once has someone made the comment that we don't answer the phones. Not in public and not in private...until now. So, I'm just going to take it with a grain of salt. I think one bad comment in over 8 years isn't a big deal!

I did not ask this agent to post that about me. I had no clue about it.

I did not ask this agent to post that about me. I had no clue about it.

I never thought that for a second. I don't think you're that way. I mean, not that there's anything wrong with that. I was just saying I didn't do that. I'm pretty sure your upline has done that multiple times in the past. No way to prove it though. But either way, it's no big deal. Might as well let it go. I doubt I'll get an answer to my questions from your agent anyway.

Just a thought, but I never ask any agent to come on here and sing praises about us. You would be surprised at the number of agents on here that have contracts through us and you would never guess it for a moment. I kind of like it that way. You would also be surprised at the number of agents who are under us here that never make the 1st post. Many lurkers.

Could this also have something to do with Brad making his comments about running us out of the business? Who knows, but shortly after the comment was made the 360 agents started pouring out of the woodwork. Coincidental? Could be, who knows?

Either way, I've been a part of this forum for over 8 years. Never once has someone made the comment that we don't answer the phones. Not in public and not in private...until now. So, I'm just going to take it with a grain of salt. I think one bad comment in over 8 years isn't a big deal!

I don't recall Brad ever saying that, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen, just I don't recall it being said on here.

I do remember this coming up once before. You got rather miffed about it then too. A random complaint about not answering the phone says a lot about you, obviously you generally are very good about it and returning calls.

Again, I mean no ill will in any of this. As I have said, I think you are a great guy. I won't say anything about Matthew as I simply haven't dealt with him. I do remember him being a bit young when he started posting on here, very full of himself as we tend to be when younger. He obviously must have mellowed.

I don't recall Brad ever saying that, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen, just I don't recall it being said on here.

I do remember this coming up once before. You got rather miffed about it then too. A random complaint about not answering the phone says a lot about you, obviously you generally are very good about it and returning calls.

Again, I mean no ill will in any of this. As I have said, I think you are a great guy. I won't say anything about Matthew as I simply haven't dealt with him. I do remember him being a bit young when he started posting on here, very full of himself as we tend to be when younger. He obviously must have mellowed.

No, Brad never said that on the forum and probably never would. Let's just say it's a small world on the IMO side of things and the more people you know the more things you learn, sometimes without even asking.

At 26, yep, Matthew is still young in my eyes. It amazes me on the things he has learned though. He's like a sponge! He did have to get slapped by reality a couple of times before he started to realize just how much he didn't know. At that age I knew everything too. You forget most of the trivial stuff that you think is so important as you age though! :laugh:

Todd,

I don't know wtf you're talking about regarding Lincoln Heritage tv commercials and shilling for 360 or anybody. I posted MY opinion about MY experience with you in order to help out new agents who might be looking at this forum to decide who to contract with. That's it. I wasn't bashing you, I haven't talked to you or thought about you since I had those contracts about 2 years ago.

I found a better situation for ME and it has worked out nicely.

In MY experience, your brother or son answered the phone and didn't have any info to provide, maybe that's different now. Nelson, your partner or employee wasn't helpful either as he did med supps, and I needed help with FE. YOU were hard to get a hold of! You seem awful touchy about that. But, that was MY experience. So I'll repeat what I wrote earlier, in MY opinion you're not the best IMO for a new or relatively new agent.

Adam Hoffman

I think whats being said is a new guy needs to be part of a group and have fixed cost leads. The chances of a new guy contracting directly with Todd and succeeding are very slim.He provides no hands on training as he said and no fixed cost leads.Why would anyone contract Fe with Todd unless he provided higher contracts which he doesn't?

Well, there always has to be a 1st. To my knowledge we have never failed to return a call when someone leaves a message. Whoever it is that we didn't "answer" the phone, well, they obviously couldn't be bothered to leave a message, send an email, or otherwise ask for help.

We are an IMO/FMO, but we don't babysit agents nor are we mind readers. We do help those that ask for help if we possibly can.

Once again, we ALWAYS return calls if we can't get to the phone and someone leaves a message. Heck, I even call some back when they don't leave a message! We ALWAYS answer emails. We've even got a chat feature on our website. We use "We Chat" as well.

Those that really want help have plenty of ways to get hold of us.

Hmmmmm, from that response sounds like Todd is selling leads :D:D:D

I think whats being said is a new guy needs to be part of a group and have fixed cost leads. The chances of a new guy contracting directly with Todd and succeeding are very slim.He provides no hands on training as he said and no fixed cost leads.Why would anyone contract Fe with Todd unless he provided higher contracts which he doesn't?

So are you with this 360, by chance? If you don't mind, what do you pay for your fixed leads?

Another thread derailed . . .

So - what are the Lead Companies Other Than The Lead Connection ?

Back