Lead Company that You Pay when You Close

dondulah

Expert
Does anyone know of a lead company that provides leads in a manner in which you only pay when they close? There is a company here in Michigan that contracts with many local agencies, one per company, and sends out RFQs to all of them. It markets to clients looking for Home and Auto leads. They take their info and disseminate it to the agents its contracted with. Then they make the recommendation to the client on which company to go with. I can't use them because my friend uses this service and has an agency at the same company. Is anyone familiar with a similar type lead company? Thanks!

Does anyone know of a lead company that provides leads in a manner in which you only pay when they close? There is a company here in Michigan that contracts with many local agencies, one per company, and sends out RFQs to all of them. It markets to clients looking for Home and Auto leads. They take their info and disseminate it to the agents its contracted with. Then they make the recommendation to the client on which company to go with. I can't use them because my friend uses this service and has an agency at the same company. Is anyone familiar with a similar type lead company? Thanks!

Have you ever heard of adverse selection? Agents who can't close would sign up in droves. Agents who can close aren't looking for something like that.

Have you ever heard of adverse selection? Agents who can't close would sign up in droves. Agents who can close aren't looking for something like that.

LOL, Scott...you beat me to it. But I reread his post and he said when "they" close. I took it to mean when the lead company has an created an actual lead to call. If that's the case then AIC (among others) comes to mind. You pay 20 bucks for each lead that they have already called (with a minimum order, of course).

I think that's what he's talking about. I could be wrong. I thought I was once before but I was mistaken. :cool:

I will re-word it. I'm not here to pick fights just hoping for some advice. Getting more prospects is the challenge not closing them once I am in contact with them. The service I am looking for contracts with one agent of every captive company for example ie- Allstate, Statefarm, AAA, Farmers for a given geography. The service then markets via SEO and or other methods. The service receives customer information about Home and Auto policies including coverage levels, address, make and model of cars, liability limits...
The service then sends an RFQ out to all of the agents. The agents respond to the RFQ. The service then recommends to the client the agency they should use based on the responses they received. The agency who is awarded the customer is then charged by the lead service. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

I am in michigan and have never heard of such a company. What is the name of this company?

I will re-word it. I'm not here to pick fights just hoping for some advice. Getting more prospects is the challenge not closing them once I am in contact with them. The service I am looking for contracts with one agent of every captive company for example ie- Allstate, Statefarm, AAA, Farmers for a given geography. The service then markets via SEO and or other methods. The service receives customer information about Home and Auto policies including coverage levels, address, make and model of cars, liability limits... The service then sends an RFQ out to all of the agents. The agents respond to the RFQ. The service then recommends to the client the agency they should use based on the responses they received. The agency who is awarded the customer is then charged by the lead service. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

I can't imagine that working but OK.

Don't the agents like to prospect for their own sales and not be dependent on something like that to feed them?

I am in michigan and have never heard of such a company. What is the name of this company?
I don't have the name of the company, I just had it laid out by another agent. He is closing a ton of business. The last name of the guy is Nitschke that provides it because I saw the email sent to my colleague. I could not find him online. It didn't matter to me the name because I could not use him anyways.

----------

I can't imagine that working but OK.

Don't the agents like to prospect for their own sales and not be dependent on something like that to feed them?

Well I understand your point. I would prefer that is well in a perfect world. Unfortunately I do not enjoy the internet leads I depend on, and am trying to get some telemarketing going. If you have better lead ideas for me I'm open. The problem is the company I contract with does not allow us to market our own site and I'm afraid to make my own site and market this phone and address... Everything else I like here, so please don't flame me for being at a poor company. Thanks for your help in advance.

I don't have the name of the company, I just had it laid out by another agent. He is closing a ton of business. The last name of the guy is Nitschke that provides it because I saw the email sent to my colleague. I could not find him online. It didn't matter to me the name because I could not use him anyways.

----------

Well I understand your point. I would prefer that is well in a perfect world. Unfortunately I do not enjoy the internet leads I depend on, and am trying to get some telemarketing going. If you have better lead ideas for me I'm open. The problem is the company I contract with does not allow us to market our own site and I'm afraid to make my own site and market this phone and address... Everything else I like here, so please don't flame me for being at a poor company. Thanks for your help in advance.
Buddy,
Sounds like you have to many restrictions on you at your present company. I've never heard of "o, by the way You can't market yourself" whaaaaat.
The question you should be asking is "is there someone in the forum that can help me learn the buisness of selling FE insurance or life or whatever"

Back