Lead Concepts

We had some challenges with them, but I will agree they were nice people. The reason we stopped using them is because:

1) We would receive the exact same leads from them that we were receiving from other vendors, but their cost was higher. The duplicates would get credited back, but why pay more for the same leads?

2) We negotiated a lower price for the leads as a result of the above situation, but we ran into additional issues.

3) With their process, you can't just turn the leads off, if for example you get frustrated with back to back bogus leads, on the weekend, and they just keep coming. There is no way to stop them until they open on Monday. The other vendors usually have a way to stop the leads, and the price is the same or lower.

4) Their auto recharge is a bit high for an agent who is new to the business, or for anyone who lives on a budget. I forget what it is, but there is a pretty high minimum recharge. If you are getting slammed with back to back bogus leads, and they are closed, you could end up getting the auto recharge before you have a chance to stop them and call to try to resolve issues.

However, overall they were a nice company to work with, I just wish that they could have provided our agents with leads that are truly different than the same leads insuranceleads and netquotes and others have (I am talking about the exact same people), and also, if they had a way to pause the lead flow, and to lower the auto recharge.

If this has happened recently please let me know, and we may give them another shot.

How About Now? 2013-Fall

I was just recommended to check them out by my upline, something about a
6-7% return rate........Seems kind of high, but who knows, probably depends a lot on the area targeted, and population density..ect.

we were going to send out about 500-100 to start for MAPD, see what kind of response rate we average.

anyone worked with them lately in the WI market?>:unsure:

I work with them in the Kansas City area and have been pretty good. about 1.2 % on Final Expense and about 1.7 % on Mortgage Protection.

I use them for my drops and depending on the time of year certainly depends on the return.

Outside of AEP I get 3-4% return on medicare supps. During AEP (and right now) I usually get 5-6%.

Back