Lead Cost

Free (from an IMO). Because in reality those tend to cost the most due to reduced comp.

I see what your saying. There really is no magic number, I was thinking more along the lines of you hear some people say don't pay less that $20 because those are probably older leads and not exclusive. But i get what your saying.

I see what your saying. There really is no magic number, I was thinking more along the lines of you hear some people say don't pay less that $20 because those are probably older leads and not exclusive. But i get what your saying.
Well, in that case it depends on the type of lead. A direct mail lead might even be suspicious at $20, whereas a telemarketed lead could easily be between $10-15 and still be fresh.

Well, in that case it depends on the type of lead. A direct mail lead might even be suspicious at $20, whereas a telemarketed lead could easily be between $10-15 and still be fresh.

When you say telemarketing do you mean direct transfers.

Never pay a dollar above $25 for a live transfer and it better have a buffer. Real time opt ins $15 TOPS and even that's crazy

Never pay a dollar above $25 for a live transfer and it better have a buffer. Real time opt ins $15 TOPS and even that's crazy

It’s funny.. some IMOs charge up to $40 and I know someone who is captive with LH and they charge 35 per lead, but front it to you and deduct from your commission

Yeah thats disgusting lol i got into insurance last year and it didnt take me long to realize I had joined the biggest MLM pyramid of all time

Back