Lead Dog Leads

Discussion in 'Insurance Leads' started by jcleer1, Aug 12, 2009.

1. indmedins

indmedins Well-Known Member

State:
    Florida
    AHCP used to offer leaddog leads. They are telemarketed leads. I placed an order with them because they were free through AHCP. It took leaddog 3 months to get me 10 telemarked leads. From my experience, I would pass on an order.

I am sure you can get 10 leads in 3 hours of walking around your local business area. However, if you don't want to leave the office, order leaddog and sometime around the new year, you will have your batch.

2. KJ in Miami

KJ in Miami Well-Known Member

State:
    Florida
    Any change since this post many years ago - i just signed up my AMEX, so let them not come through as they say... I will reverse the charges!

3. somarco

somarco Well-Known Member

State:
    Georgia
    My bet is, this dog still has fleas.

4. KJ in Miami

State:
    Florida
    Any fleas jump on you - what do you use to prospect for Med Supp leads?

5. GreenSky

GreenSky Well-Known Member

State:
    Nevada
    Somarco actually retired in 1997 when he turned 78 and hasn't written a policy since then.

I don't think he wanted me to make this public but I believe in complete honesty.

Rick

6. jade1244

jade1244 Member

State:

I actually tried these leads when I was contracted with Stephen-Matthews one of their vendors you could use with your lead credits, and they were very good....they are on a made to order basis (telemarketed) but the business owners are very receptive and I closed two right away........I havent ordered more since that time.....but had no complaints.....

7. Frank Stastny

Frank Stastny Well-Known Member

State:
    Florida
    If the are that good why have you not ordered more?

8. KJ in Miami

State:
    Florida
    I am about to reverse the charges as they were crapola!! One guy could not understand me, I could not understand him, so how could've she set an appt? What crap!!

9. nfsmarketing

nfsmarketing Well-Known Member

State:
    Illinois
    I've heard from other agents who have had no luck with them either. We've had luck with an introductory letter that we send to the employers, and then the agent goes to talk with the business owner. This method doesn't cost $400 for 1000 piece mailer that you get a response card back on, but it's not a cold call either.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    We tried them recently (within the past 2-3 months), and had no luck with them.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  10. jade1244

jade1244 Member

State:

I thought they were a little pricey at $22 per lead, and I may have just gotten lucky being the first time I used them.....