Lead Dog Leads

I just went back on their website for leaddog leads and they are not taking any new orders. strange........I think they are just too small and havent grown enough to handle much volume.....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have to say it was not near the hassles of calling the shared internet leads, I prefer using telemarketed leads, it feels cleaner and more profesional. Much better than hearing some annoyed person tell you that you are the 15th person that has called! I wish there were some legitimate affordable good telemarketed companies out there.....

Last edited:
Jade, the $22 is high, especially when the "lead" is contacted and indicate they told them they weren't interested!

The best lead is one you generate yourself, and referrals from existing clients.

I just went back on their website for leaddog leads and they are not taking any new orders. strange........I think they are just too small and havent grown enough to handle much volume.....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have to say it was not near the hassles of calling the shared internet leads, I prefer using telemarketed leads, it feels cleaner and more profesional. Much better than hearing some annoyed person tell you that you are the 15th person that has called! I wish there were some legitimate affordable good telemarketed companies out there.....
Maybe they're tired of being scared to answer the telephones for people asking for refunds... :D

Well you must have had a bad experience, having only used them for one batch of leads I don't know consistently how their quality is............
:1cute:

Back