Lead for Agent in Madison, Wi Still Looking for Someone to help Me Out with This.

walleyeb1

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Can anyone help me out, I have a friend in in the Madison W. area that needs some help with getting a plan, pm me for information.

Call the Marketplace at (800) 318-2596, no agent is going to take on new clients without being paid for it.

Call the Marketplace at (800) 318-2596, no agent is going to take on new clients without being paid for it.

I'm in Illinois and primarily in the senior market, not familiar with Wisconsin. He was wanting to get a plan directly through an insurer, doesn't want to mess with the Marketplace.

I'm in Illinois and primarily in the senior market, not familiar with Wisconsin. He was wanting to get a plan directly through an insurer, doesn't want to mess with the Marketplace.

I repeat, no agent is going to do an enrollment for $0 compensation at this point in time.

No direct offerings in Wisconsin for 2016. In Madison it is either going to be Dean or unity and both are through the exchange only.

Really, what company in Dane county is offering an off exchange ACA compliant plan?

Both companies you mentioned offer direct application. To me when you said direct this means not using marketplace website. Just to clear this up...
People that don't qualify for the subsidy I always set up with carrier direct if possible.

Both companies you mentioned offer direct application. To me when you said direct this means not using marketplace website. Just to clear this up...
People that don't qualify for the subsidy I always set up with carrier direct if possible.

Dean went to exchange only last year, with or without a subsidy. Unity might I have only used them through the exchange and am unaware of carrier direct.

Dean went to exchange only last year, with or without a subsidy. Unity might I have only used them through the exchange and am unaware of carrier direct.

Hate to be this guy but sorry you are wrong. You can apply direct with Dean. As I have done dozens of times in 2015-2016. If you want to know more please pm me and I can call you.

Back