Lead generation costs

agent4sail

Expert
I have recently taken on some added expense (caring for an elder member of our family), and am attempting to put together a realistic lead budget for the 4th quarter of this year. Any assistance or answers to the below questions will be appreciated.

These questions are for the posters who DO purchase leads.

How much do you spend on leads, daily, weekly, monthly?

How many leads do you typically purchase and how often do you purchase leads?

What type of leads do you buy, exclusive, shared, telemarketed, call transfer?

What % are interested now?

What % are bogus, trash?

What is the average close ratio for each type of lead?

Does one type of lead produce a better ROI?

So many questions...but good ones! You may be better searching under the "Leads" topic.

A word of caution: Don't take my word or anybody else's. Consider many opinions. There's a lot of spin that goes on around here.

Oh...one final thing...PZ leads suck.

Josh...you are right, and you are an exception. Check out PZ's Top-10 closing ratios for July/2008:

1 Joshril 50.2%
2 Wagner Insurance 2.9%
3 Goats and Stuff Agency 2.2%
4 Vick and Associates 2.1%
5 Mainway Insurance 1.5%
6 Aruba Agency .6%
7 Gary Indiana Area Agency .4%
8 Renee Richards Insurance .1%
9 Golden Rule .07%
10 Spice Boys Agency .02%

It depends what your goals are. If they are lets say 50k annual volume weekly.

I spend 875.00 for leads figure 20% credited per week

Out of leads you should close 10% or 12 sales

You can do the math from there

It takes me on avg about 40 hours a week to accomplish this of course I work it as a business which i assure you is the key

MSIS, I am in the health, life business w/ X-overs. I'm trying to find out how much the forum members who purchase 'web generated leads' spend on each type of available lead, and which returns the best ROI. I've seen prices all over the board. I've read where the various leads sources are great, good, bad, suck...etc... I've seen posts that this kind or that kind of lead is good, bad. 'Doing this makes money' followed by 'what a waste of money that idea is'. I'm confused.

I have had experiences with many of the lead providers but either I'm not buying enough leads; I'm purchasing from the wrong vendors, or ??????; and it's the ?????, I am having trouble with.
I had believed the forum might be the place to find answers.

I have had to decrease my 4th quarter lead budget, but still need to make $$'s near what I make now. I have added responsibilities, less working time and less available lead budget so I would appreciate any advice as to where
I might best put my available lead money? Where will it have the most opportunity for the best return? I appreciate the posts that offer genuine information and help.

Back