Lead Generation Page View to Quote Conversion

azmedsupagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
i know this thread belongs in the website forum but I would rather get answers from medicare agents on this one.

if you use your site specifically to generate leads, assuming landing page content is relevant to your ppc ads and your call to action is clear. what would you say your page view to quote conversion rate is?

I don't use a website to generate leads. I can't possibly compete in terms of marketing dollars with the big guys at the top of search engines.

People spend a good chunk of change figuring out their conversion rates. Each site is going to be very different. I would say anything from
5% to 20% is realistic.

Perhaps you should get an idea how many use PPC vs only SEO. As of now I have not gone to PPC but very close to shifting my focus.

Is 5 - 20% just a wag or do you know people generating Medicare PPC leads with that kind of conversion rate? What is their CPC and what kind of keywords are they using? Local traffic or nationwide?

Perhaps you should get an idea how many use PPC vs only SEO. As of now I have not gone to PPC but very close to shifting my focus.

Is 5 - 20% just a wag or do you know people generating Medicare PPC leads with that kind of conversion rate? What is their CPC and what kind of keywords are they using? Local traffic or nationwide?

My thoughts exaclty somarco. I wonder if that 5-20% number is a guess or does he know from experience. My guess is 20-25% for ppc campaigns due to the targeted nature of the traffic generated. SEO generated traffic conversion might be a bit less because the traffic generated can come from any number of different sources. Again I am just guessing. Im hoping someone can hit me with some numbers from a site they are currently operating for medicare lead generation.

Peeler used PPC but I don't know if he is willing to share his results or not. He usually is tight lipped about where he fishes and never tells what kind of bait he uses.

That was just a guess based on what I've heard regarding conversion rates not specific to Medicare lead gen. If anyone has any hard numbers I would be interested as well.

indeed somarco... I dont blame him for being tight lipped and im sure he understands why Im asking. Regardless, here I stand stuck in the middle of enlightenment and curiosity. :1baffled:

Back