Lead Heroes? Lead Jerk? Primatech? For Medicare Leads

This is one of the Lead Jerk owners Medicare.Guy

For the record, is there drama or is there no drama?

blah blah blah blah,,,primadonna agents all around. Thank goodness I can pick and choose who I do business with just as you can.

----------

Lots of drama, thats funny coming from a cuck agent like you. You ALWAYS try to get little smart ass comments in on me, doesnt matter what its about, you just run your mouth all the time. Please, I hope you never order from me, we service over 900 agents and I love them all but we dont like morons like you.

No drama here, move along, nothing to see here.

OK, that was funny.;) But not drama, Im just not politically correct or a stooge:biggrin:

----------

Yeah, there was something about weak assed. Was it weak assed leads, or.........:laugh:

Ha!! Im not the only one who has this experience or has these issues with those "type" of agents........:D

Lead Heroes- Great Turnaround. Super low conversion rate.

Obviously "Conversion Rate" will vary (per agent, area, sample size, etc.).

I have plenty of agents who are happy with their conversion.

----------

Just order your medsupp leads from Glen at Leadheroes.com - He will treat you right and do what he says. He is a good guy too.

JG - Where should I send the check ???

;)

Obviously "Conversion Rate" will vary (per agent, area, sample size, etc.).

I have plenty of agents who are happy with their conversion.

----------

JG - Where should I send the check ???

;)

There seems to be plenty of room in my butt lately with all the screwing from you know who...just shove it in there and pretend like you are tipping a stripper....or a hooka LOL

----------

That's racist! :twitchy:

P.S. I love the drama...the drama queens don't.

Drama Queens lives matter!!

This thread was about Medicare leads and last time I checked I didn't think 'Lead Jerk' was offering Medicare leads ...

Lead Jerk is in the thread title...

Perhaps there is a read JG named his business Lead Jerk, he didn't want to give a false impression? :swoon:

Back