Lead Heroes? Lead Jerk? Primatech? For Medicare Leads

Lead Jerk is in the thread title...

Perhaps there is a read JG named his business Lead Jerk, he didn't want to give a false impression? :swoon:

The Lead Jerk did offer Med Supp leads for a while, but stopped selling them because, "Med Supp agents are weak", or something like that. JG said something like Med Supp agents want too high of a quality and they're too difficult. Can't remember his exact words. He'll be out of jail in a few days and can correct me on that.

Thad had Med Supp avatar leads too. I listened to both his and JG's, :no:and they weren't something I'd pay for.

The Lead Jerk did offer Med Supp leads for a while, but stopped selling them because, "Med Supp agents are weak", or something like that. JG said something like Med Supp agents want too high of a quality and they're too difficult. Can't remember his exact words. He'll be out of jail in a few days and can correct me on that.

Thad had Med Supp avatar leads too. I listened to both his and JG's, :no:and they weren't something I'd pay for.

JG buys his leads from thad...:yes:

JG said something like Med Supp agents want too high of a quality and they're too difficult.

I would only have to agree that most are. They all want the big prize and to get paid for 6 years from 1 sale, but they don't want to go through the process it takes to DESERVE those payouts.

I think a lot of it comes from the big wave of agents who came from Individual health. I never sold that, tell me...was it pretty easy? Because many of those guys that I talk with bitch every night until the cows come home about how hard the Senior market is.

I would only have to agree that most are. They all want the big prize and to get paid for 6 years from 1 sale, but they don't want to go through the process it takes to DESERVE those payouts.

I think a lot of it comes from the big wave of agents who came from Individual health. I never sold that, tell me...was it pretty easy? Because many of those guys that I talk with bitch every night until the cows come home about how hard the Senior market is.

I sold some Major Medical for a brief time years ago in addition to Med Supps, but didn't care for it. I decided I didn't want to mess with O'bamacare for the same reasons I don't mess with MA. I don't want to mess with the silly assed rules and I couldn't feel as independent dealing with it.

As a face to face agent, I don't care for the Med Supp avatar leads. I never bought any. If I was selling the way that you do(I probably will eventually), I'd feel differently because you need the lead volume.

Galt did say that he didn't consider me to be one of those weak assed Med Supp agents.:laugh:

I sold some Major Medical for a brief time years ago in addition to Med Supps, but didn't care for it. I decided I didn't want to mess with O'bamacare for the same reasons I don't mess with MA. I don't want to mess with the silly assed rules and I couldn't feel as independent dealing with it.

As a face to face agent, I don't care for the Med Supp avatar leads. I never bought any. If I was selling the way that you do(I probably will eventually), I'd feel differently because you need the lead volume.

Galt did say that he didn't consider me to be one of those weak assed Med Supp agents.:laugh:

I wonder where he got his measuring stick to say that Medicare agents are weak. I never knew he worked in that market enough to be able to say that.

I wonder where he got his measuring stick to say that Medicare agents are weak. I never knew he worked in that market enough to be able to say that.

He was talking about how much they complained about the quality of the leads. When I listened to them, I didn't think they sounded like much of a lead(JD's and Thad's), so I didn't buy them. If the agent's that complained listened to the samples before they bought them, then I don't know what they had to complain about.

I can't remember how long he did the Med Supp avatars...seems like it was just a couple of months, but don't quote me.

:GEEK:

In my notes I have put down to look for the leads that Glenn Shelton talked about that come with completed applications.

:jimlad: :D

Back