Lead Heroes? Lead Jerk? Primatech? For Medicare Leads

I would only have to agree that most are. They all want the big prize and to get paid for 6 years from 1 sale, but they don't want to go through the process it takes to DESERVE those payouts.

I think a lot of it comes from the big wave of agents who came from Individual health. I never sold that, tell me...was it pretty easy? Because many of those guys that I talk with bitch every night until the cows come home about how hard the Senior market is.

Before I sold Medicare as independent, I worked for a broker call center selling Maj med ( various companies) and Humana MA plans

With Maj med it was a faster sale and you could sell more plans But when we started to do Humana Plans during the AEP I was attracted to the Medicare market because it was a different sale,

I didn't have to be pushy like was needed to meet required apps (30 Plus a month) with maj Med, All I had to do was be honest educate, When I set call back with senior many times they answered the phone not like with maj med where You would not want to let them off the phone without buying because you probably would never speak to them again

Also With health you only get paid 1 year and have higher drop off

So now with Medicare I don't hit 40 app's in a month like I might with health but its a better buis a better state of mind, better in the long run residual wise IMO

but many in the heath buis have the quick money mentality

I sold some Major Medical for a brief time years ago in addition to Med Supps, but didn't care for it. I decided I didn't want to mess with O'bamacare for the same reasons I don't mess with MA. I don't want to mess with the silly assed rules and I couldn't feel as independent dealing with it.

As a face to face agent, I don't care for the Med Supp avatar leads. I never bought any. If I was selling the way that you do(I probably will eventually), I'd feel differently because you need the lead volume.

Galt did say that he didn't consider me to be one of those weak assed Med Supp agents.:laugh:

Yes my comment was in relation specifically to those who want to buy Med supp leads to sell by phone. I clarified that in my brain however important details such as that don't always translate into my typing.

I also have zero experience with Avatar leads, again should have made mention that it was internet leads I was talking about. I need more Yerba Mate this morning to kick the brain in gear today...feels like a Monday.

I had no idea you sold face to face. When you pull the trigger to phone sales do let me know if I can be of assistance with anything.

----------

Before I sold Medicare as independent, I worked for a broker call center selling Maj med ( various companies) and Humana MA plans

With Maj med it was a faster sale and you could sell more plans But when we started to do Humana Plans during the AEP I was attracted to the Medicare market because it was a different sale,

I didn't have to be pushy like was needed to meet required apps (30 Plus a month) with maj Med, All I had to do was be honest educate, When I set call back with senior many times they answered the phone not like with maj med where You would not want to let them off the phone without buying because you probably would never speak to them again

Also With health you only get paid 1 year and have higher drop off

So now with Medicare I don't hit 40 app's in a month like I might with health but its a better buis a better state of mind, better in the long run residual wise IMO

but many in the heath buis have the quick money mentality

Thanks Vic, makes perfect sense. Med Supp success certainly is based on the volume approach (depending on one's lifestyle I suppose).

Primatech is still in business. Got an email last week. Now they only charge you 1/2 up from and 1/2 when order filled.

Yes my comment was in relation specifically to those who want to buy Med supp leads to sell by phone. I clarified that in my brain however important details such as that don't always translate into my typing.

I also have zero experience with Avatar leads, again should have made mention that it was internet leads I was talking about. I need more Yerba Mate this morning to kick the brain in gear today...feels like a Monday.

I had no idea you sold face to face. When you pull the trigger to phone sales do let me know if I can be of assistance with anything.

When I do, you can be sure I'll pick your brain. Might as well learn from the master. :yes:

Could you teach me how to do the bloopers too?:laugh:

I wonder if he ever completed the orders for those guys that paid 100% up front that were complaining a couple of months ago?:err:

Those guys paid everything upfront so based on the email, He might not be motivated to complete those orders

Could you teach me how to do the bloopers too?:laugh:

Sure...it's not complicated.

Step #1 - Turn on video camera and step in front of it
Step #2 - Try to remember what you were going to say, then try to say it perfectly

Works every time! :yes:

Those guys paid everything upfront so based on the email, He might not be motivated to complete those orders

Knowing all of this (and other complaints that came up before those), would you still take a chance and order from him? I know I wouldn't! I'm not so sure I would order from him even if it was $0 down.

Knowing all of this (and other complaints that came up before those), would you still take a chance and order from him? I know I wouldn't! I'm not so sure I would order from him even if it was $0 down.

But,, But But Uhh This time we know he is motivated

LOL

Back