Lead Heroes? Lead Jerk? Primatech? For Medicare Leads

Knowing all of this (and other complaints that came up before those), would you still take a chance and order from him? I know I wouldn't! I'm not so sure I would order from him even if it was $0 down.

When he posted that guys personal info for complaining, that was it for me.:no:

Placed an order with Lead Heroes. So far so good. I received my leads a week after I placed the order. The clients I have contacted so far were receptive (for the most part).

The recordings are a great resource, but I've read other agents don't listen to them. I don't have enough experience with these yet to make that determination.

As for cost, I'd say it's on par with DM leads I've purchased through Target Leads. Perhaps a touch better, basing that on a 3% return. If your return is lower, this obviously makes the cost per lead returned better with Lead Heroes.:)

I would only have to agree that most are. They all want the big prize and to get paid for 6 years from 1 sale, but they don't want to go through the process it takes to DESERVE those payouts.

I think a lot of it comes from the big wave of agents who came from Individual health. I never sold that, tell me...was it pretty easy? Because many of those guys that I talk with bitch every night until the cows come home about how hard the Senior market is.

This line of thinking is NOT limited to Medicare agents. I interact with insurance agents all the time from both sides of the coin (life/health).

Some agents truly believe that every lead should be a "partially completed application", while other agents truly enjoy the opportunity to interact with a prospect in their target market discussing the line of insurance they are selling.

Attitude is everything in this business - you don't have to take my word on this, listen to some of the top producers in the industry discuss their mental state.

----------

Placed an order with Lead Heroes. So far so good. I received my leads a week after I placed the order. The clients I have contacted so far were receptive (for the most part).

The recordings are a great resource, but I've read other agents don't listen to them. I don't have enough experience with these yet to make that determination.

As for cost, I'd say it's on par with DM leads I've purchased through Target Leads. Perhaps a touch better, basing that on a 3% return. If your return is lower, this obviously makes the cost per lead returned better with Lead Heroes.:)

I am glad to hear your first order went well! :)

----------

:GEEK:

In my notes I have put down to look for the leads that Glenn Shelton talked about that come with completed applications.

:jimlad: :D

Haha - Yup! :goofy:

I made the above comment before reading your comment in this thread!

Yes my comment was in relation specifically to those who want to buy Med supp leads to sell by phone. I clarified that in my brain however important details such as that don't always translate into my typing.

I also have zero experience with Avatar leads, again should have made mention that it was internet leads I was talking about. I need more Yerba Mate this morning to kick the brain in gear today...feels like a Monday.

I had no idea you sold face to face. When you pull the trigger to phone sales do let me know if I can be of assistance with anything.

----------

Thanks Vic, makes perfect sense. Med Supp success certainly is based on the volume approach (depending on one's lifestyle I suppose).

I think some of is the pressure to get a sale. The process of pounding leads is easier when you aren't worried about paying the bills.
I have made sales from every type of lead source but they had one thing in common. If you only expect a one call close, you are going to be disappointed.

I wonder if he ever completed the orders for those guys that paid 100% up front that were complaining a couple of months ago?:err:

And the answer is NO. After acknowledging to me in this email sent to me on 11/02/16:

"I do show your order still has outstanding due. We are working on trying to complete old orders after the servers crashed, we’ve lost so much data. We do apologize"

I have heard nothing re 64 owed leads, no returned correspondence. I'd go with the $0 down, pay if/when received

And the answer is NO. After acknowledging to me in this email sent to me on 11/02/16:

"I do show your order still has outstanding due. We are working on trying to complete old orders after the servers crashed, we’ve lost so much data. We do apologize"

I have heard nothing re 64 owed leads, no returned correspondence. I'd go with the $0 down, pay if/when received

That's too bad. Thad's had one negative after another. I'd never do business with him again.:no:

I think lead heroes is a great company and Glen is a great guy (from what I know) but my issue with these type of leads is that if they agree to a call back it's considered a lead. If I am wrong please correct me. But I would pay more for a qualified lead. Meaning whoever is talked to knows they have a Medicare supplement and how much they are paying. Hate getting "leads" that simply agree to a callback.

I think lead heroes is a great company and Glen is a great guy (from what I know) but my issue with these type of leads is that if they agree to a call back it's considered a lead. If I am wrong please correct me. But I would pay more for a qualified lead. Meaning whoever is talked to knows they have a Medicare supplement and how much they are paying. Hate getting "leads" that simply agree to a callback.

When I had my callers switch to qualifying the leads more, not only did my lead numbers drop, but I still got the same objections as I would with not as qualified leads.

You never know who you will have chemistry with, and you never know when things might change for that person after months of following up. Remember 75% of leads arent ready to buy, and looking at every great prospecting book, the fortune is in the follow up. Unfortunately, many agents would rather work low hanging fruit than sustain for the long game. But I totally understand wanting to work more efficiently. Perhaps try his Real-Time leads, cuts down the contact time to process more leads to find the prospects who are in the ready-to-buy stage.

It reminds me of the debate between final expense agents on having a direct mailer that directly mentions life insurance hoping it makes a better lead.

Last edited:
Back