Lead Heroes? Lead Jerk? Primatech? For Medicare Leads

About 2 yrs ago i order 100 Thad leads. Took him 5 months to fill the order. Glen's leads are quick coming and he's honest. But i have a huge problem with the quality of the leads. Many of the telemarketers speak very broken English and seemed to pressure the people.I'd rather pay up for a dm or net lead and have a more quality. That said for a person who's struggling financially they're better than cold calling.Most of the people that vouch for these are med sup so i'll have to try those.

About 2 yrs ago i order 100 Thad leads. Took him 5 months to fill the order. Glen's leads are quick coming and he's honest. But i have a huge problem with the quality of the leads. Many of the telemarketers speak very broken English and seemed to pressure the people.I'd rather pay up for a dm or net lead and have a more quality. That said for a person who's struggling financially they're better than cold calling.Most of the people that vouch for these are med sup so i'll have to try those.

I just spoke with a FE agent on Friday whose exact words were:

"I have lost money some weeks with my direct mail leads but at the price point you offer your TM leads, I have NEVER lost money working them."

"I have lost money some weeks with my direct mail leads but at the price point you offer your TM leads, I have NEVER lost money working them."

I didn't find Lead Heros leads very effective.. Not a single one came by my office with their checkbook in hand.. Then, when I complained you had the nerve to tell me I was supposed to call them. What kind of lead is that? :1baffled::)

I believe telemarketing leads by nature are a tougher lead, I don't know of any at a reasonable price point as effective as Glens leads, There are many at the mid price point that at best are equal to or lesser leads and there are a lot of scam companies, Glenn is a very honest and easy person to work with,

Since Leadzhub does not do teli Med Sup or use US people any more I don't even know a teli lead at a higher price point that is any better,

I as you prefer more intent and for that reason I work internet leads, However If I were new and had less budget to work with I would still order lead hero's

Why not post this agents personal info? It worked out well for you in another thread.....

The message I see, and I agree with, is if you let someone else do your marketing for you, don't expect high closing ratios.

If you are doing your cold calling, then you are going to get a better feel on the phone for that prospect than getting a lead which you have only basic information for and no sense of that person.

However, having those secondary leads coming in from a third party may not be a bad thing depending on the cost.

My question: What do you consider a good, realistic closing ratio? 10%? 15%? 20%?

I have always used (for BRC) 1.5% return average (15 leads) should get you 2.5 sales so that is roughly a 15% closing ratio. (.5 sale? Averaged out over several drops) Looking at the costs of $450 per drop that will get you a CAC (Client Acquisition Cost) of roughly $180 per sale. If I have $10 TM leads, that means I need to close 1 out of every 18 for the same cost.

Then of course there is the sales ability of the agent that comes into play...

The message I see, and I agree with, is if you let someone else do your marketing for you, don't expect high closing ratios.

If you are doing your cold calling, then you are going to get a better feel on the phone for that prospect than getting a lead which you have only basic information for and no sense of that person.

However, having those secondary leads coming in from a third party may not be a bad thing depending on the cost.

My question: What do you consider a good, realistic closing ratio? 10%? 15%? 20%?

I have always used (for BRC) 1.5% return average (15 leads) should get you 2.5 sales so that is roughly a 15% closing ratio. (.5 sale? Averaged out over several drops) Looking at the costs of $450 per drop that will get you a CAC (Client Acquisition Cost) of roughly $180 per sale. If I have $10 TM leads, that means I need to close 1 out of every 18 for the same cost.

Then of course there is the sales ability of the agent that comes into play...

I agree with this, but I have to back up a paragraph and realize that you only have a 15% closing ratio. That's kind of low. New agents should be closing that much. You should be upwards or 10% higher. Not trying to put you down or start a debate, but rather just pointing out the facts.

Then again, maybe those aren't YOUR ratios you're using.

Back