Lead Heroes Med Supp Leads

Anyone have experience with LH Med Supp leads?

I do....they have worked for me, I just ordered more. But some may not like them, theyre leads, nothing more. Work them right & at least know what youre doing somewhat, and u should get biz out of them. I wouldnt consider myself a newbie nor would I be a pro, and I was able to get biz out of them.

PS- Glen, I want 50% off my next order for this! :yes:

I do....they have worked for me, I just ordered more. But some may not like them, theyre leads, nothing more. Work them right & at least know what youre doing somewhat, and u should get biz out of them. I wouldnt consider myself a newbie nor would I be a pro, and I was able to get biz out of them.

PS- Glen, I want 50% off my next order for this! :yes:

What do you mean "work them right"?

1) Call each & every one in a timely fashion until you get a hold of them.

2) Have a plan of what you're going to say & how win them over to trust you to do biz over the phone.

Thanks.

That says it all in a nut shell. I just ordered some from him and will probably try to do face to face appointments.

What is your closing %?

Thanks. That says it all in a nut shell. I just ordered some from him and will probably try to do face to face appointments. What is your closing %?

If you can do F2F appts and you're in a low MA area that might work out great. Or you might only sell 2 out of 25 which you might get that out of just doing it over the phone. Let us know how it turns out.

I just got my TM leads from him last week but I've only called 10 of the 25, but I sold 2. I've just been busy with my other leads.

I've only called 10 of the 25, but I sold 2. I've just been busy with my other leads.

How have you not called all 25 yet !?!

----------

I do....they have worked for me, I just ordered more. But some may not like them, theyre leads, nothing more. Work them right & at least know what youre doing somewhat, and u should get biz out of them. I wouldnt consider myself a newbie nor would I be a pro, and I was able to get biz out of them. PS- Glen, I want 50% off my next order for this! :yes:

I was going to offer you 75% off but I like 50% better ...

;)

----------

1) Call each & every one in a timely fashion until you get a hold of them. 2) Have a plan of what you're going to say & how win them over to trust you to do biz over the phone.

^^^^^^^
What he said.

I get asked all the time what does it take to be successful with these leads.

The other thing I would mention is to have a strong follow-up system in place. Whether that's using a calendar, a spreadsheet, or a CRM.

1) Call each & every one in a timely fashion until you get a hold of them.

2) Have a plan of what you're going to say & how win them over to trust you to do biz over the phone.

Can you schedule when the leads come in? Do the lead bundles all come in at 1 time? Or as they get them?

Are you following their suggestions on the MA percentages when choosing the counties?

Can you schedule when the leads come in? Do the lead bundles all come in at 1 time? Or as they get them? Are you following their suggestions on the MA percentages when choosing the counties?

It typically takes about 5 business days for me to process an order. The standard leads come all at once, if you order 80 or more leads I can work with agents on breaking that into two separate orders if that's desired.

The Real-Time Med Supp leads will trickle in throughout the day via email and usually you will get about 10-12 leads per day and I can be accommodating with scheduling for those.

I do my best to stay out of any counties that are higher than 30% MA penetration. I never seem to get the results I desire when calling into counties higher than that.

Feel free to PM me or shoot me an email

Can you schedule when the leads come in? Do the lead bundles all come in at 1 time? Or as they get them?

Are you following their suggestions on the MA percentages when choosing the counties?

I've personally picked counties that have 10% or less MAPD penetration.

Back