Lead in Arkansas available

G

I have a lead in Arkansas, one of the few states I'm not licensed in. I will not just give it to anyone, I'll give it to you (free, yes, free) but I have to know you have the ability to close it, that you represent several companies to really get them the best plan at the best price.

Let me know.

Thanks!

:swoon:

ha ha, that's so funny, I look forward to your comments up here, so ya know. Hysterical.

:laugh:

Is there any demand for dental insurance in AK? Perhaps if the premium was based on "per tooth." Rick

This is how we know that the "toothbrush" was invented in Arkansas.

Had it been invented anywhere else, it would have been called.......are you ready for this.......the "teeth-brush".

:D:goofy::noteworthy::laugh::twitchy:

Oh man.....I slay me.

Sorry for the hijack but are there any health insurance choices in NY?

Rick

My resident is NY and yes there are many products here, UHC merged with Oxford, Aetna (at $900 per individual) HIP, GHI etc, the problem is it's all community rated, it's crazy expensive, and the commissions are not competitive, 4% to 8% is the most you'll get.

Had it been invented anywhere else, it would have been called.......are you ready for this.......the "teeth-brush".

Oh man.....I slay me.

At least I know where to go for humor, lol.

I can write Assurant in Arkansas (if they're even available) there with the little trick in the app process but not comfortable with it.

Any suggestions?

I have a lead in Arkansas, one of the few states I'm not licensed in. I will not just give it to anyone, I'll give it to you (free, yes, free) but I have to know you have the ability to close it, that you represent several companies to really get them the best plan at the best price.

Let me know.

Thanks!

:swoon:
I'm in Arkansas, but will be unable to help out, fairly new to insurance biz, still going thru training..what location in Arkansas, I could take it and have my trainer use it to train me, he has 16 years exp. if that didnt bother you.

Oh man.....I slay me.
Oh yea, born and raised in Arkansas and I have all me tooths...my biggest problem is keeping the rocks and thorns from hurting me feet...:D

Back